General Awen Guttenbeil T-Shirts For Sale!

Jesbass_old

warriors4life said:
Jesbass said:
The price has dropped to $20, so make sure you don't miss out!

Are they on sale now or are they yet to arrive?

Mine just arrived at the local Mad Butcher store. The manager rang me to let me know it was in, and then he said that the price has dropped to $20, so they're going to give me $10 when I pick it up. (I paid $30 for it by credit card over the phone.)

Jesbass_old

They look quite good, too. They're dark grey, with the Maori and Tongan designs of his testimonial jersey imprinted on the front in black, and then the GUTTENBEIL 11 YEARS in large white text on the back. Not a bad buy for $20. :D

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Jesbass said:
They look quite good, too. They're dark grey, with the Maori and Tongan designs of his testimonial jersey imprinted on the front in black, and then the GUTTENBEIL 11 YEARS in large white text on the back. Not a bad buy for $20. :D

if its not too much trouble could u send me a photo of it by email if not upload it on ur post, thanks bro ;)

Jesbass_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Jesbass said:

if its not too much trouble could u send me a photo of it by email if not upload it on ur post, thanks bro ;)

I'll see what I can do. No promises, though. ;)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Jesbass said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Jesbass said:

I'll see what I can do. No promises, though. ;)
thanks bro, much appreciated :)