Internationals Australia v England

Northern_Union

it was the 700/100 that kept coming out as 1.00 for England that pissed me off.

Magic Stick_old

England got screwed there....That wasnt a penalty for early tackle...disgraceful

mrblonde_old

Good try to Burgess!

If the English win tonight:
If we lose (ppphhhh!) badly enough to Australia, and England absolutely stomp PNG, it'll be Australia - England.

Australia would definitely have to beat us or they'd be gone. England's PD would obviously take an uptick winning tonight but really, Australia would just worry about Points as no way will PNG beat England....We'd like the ref to call the mercy rule at, say 40-0 to England (PD is 92 worse then New Zealand's).

Tasty, tasty evening next Saturday...

Magic Stick_old

Did anyone else see the CH9 commentary for the Kiwi's vs Kumuls game? I stayed up late last night to watch it and apart from all the grief they were giving Rotorua it was one big Kiwi Jizzfest. Between the 30min and 80min mark they must have labeled us '4 nations FAVOURITES!' about 10 times. They said that the Kiwi forward pack is going to go down as one of the best international packs of all time. I don't know why, but I get a lot of satisfaction in hearing the Aussie commentators jizz over the Kiwis or the Warriors, it's almost as if it's the official verdict as oppose to a biased Kiwi commentator.

Never really give a fark what those aussie wankers think bro.