Internationals Australia v England

Northern_Union

Am i right in thinking that tonights test from Melbourne isn't being shown here in NZ?

Magic Stick_old

I thinking England might get up 2moro night....this aussie team aint that good

playdaball_old

If by chance England pulled off an upset and got into the final vs NZ would they move the GF to Auckland?

Jesbass_old

I thinking England might get up 2moro night....this aussie team aint that good

I flinch at the thought of referring to any Aussie team as not being very good, but this clearly isn't their best possible side, and combined with England's desperation, it just might happen.

I heard on the radio that the English coach was not just debuting 3 players, but he'd made something like 11(?) positional changes in the lead up to this match. It just might pay off.

If England do upset Australia, then the finalists will be interesting. We would have the superior points differential heading into our match against Australia, meaning they'd have to thrash us to make it.

Northern_Union

England tend to get up and beat the aussies in two situations. One, England have been written off and made huge changes. Or two the aussies are so far up there own bums they can see Cleary now.
Situation one is in play tomorrow.....if i was a betting man....and i cleary am i'd be putting some currency on the poms tomorrow.

2big2strong_old

Did anyone else see the CH9 commentary for the Kiwi's vs Kumuls game? I stayed up late last night to watch it and apart from all the grief they were giving Rotorua it was one big Kiwi Jizzfest. Between the 30min and 80min mark they must have labeled us '4 nations FAVOURITES!' about 10 times. They said that the Kiwi forward pack is going to go down as one of the best international packs of all time. I don't know why, but I get a lot of satisfaction in hearing the Aussie commentators jizz over the Kiwis or the Warriors, it's almost as if it's the official verdict as oppose to a biased Kiwi commentator.