Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
Nope, I don't. TMM's a classy player with great defence that has had a very serious injury for most of the season. Looking at how he was going very early on in the year after a good pre-season he's got first dibs on 6 alongside SJ. We're so much more creative on the LHS with him around.
Metcalf a long way behind in reading the game and defence. So far he's only got speed and a lot to learn about setting others up and creating.
Sounds just like we said about Walsh! 🤣

Tohu might be only 31. But that body of his is 67 years old right now lol. Tohu might want to play on. But at the end of the day, His body will have the last say. The guy is a true warrior to play on like he has with all his injuries. And not just to make up the numbers. Left everything on the feild.

He has Knee, Back , Hand and elbow injuries to recover from. If he decides to call it a day. Then so be it. If he plays on. It's a bonus for us.
All ex Storm forwards have used and abused bodies!

Might of been Cam George in a thong and lube all over his body. Whatever you fantasize about.
Of cause Tohu played. He's the captain and lead by example. Doesn't mean his injuries were minor. Just mean his two giant balls could handle it.
The comments around him playing were in relation to what is required to medically retire someone and therefore allow him to be paid outside of the salary cap. I don’t know if you are trying to insinuate being gay with the fantasies comment? For what it’s worth you can call me whatever you want but I wouldn’t use that to try and insult someone. You could offend a lot of good people on here

The comments around him playing were in relation to what is required to medically retire someone and therefore allow him to be paid outside of the salary cap. I don’t know if you are trying to insinuate being gay with the fantasies comment? For what it’s worth you can call me whatever you want but I wouldn’t use that to try and insult someone. You could offend a lot of good people on here
Well if you're trying to be funny and confuse Cameron George with our Captain you deserve an equally stupid reply.
There are alot of good people on here you could offend by mistaking Tohu Harris for Cameron George.

Rumours over knights forum is Daniel Saifiti being shopped and several teams interested. Was a bit of a murmur regarding this earlier in the year with bulldogs linked, surprise surprise. Barnett certainly seems pretty chummy with him, could be able to lure him over. His brother could also get the pip with the knights if they let his brother go.

Rumours over knights forum is Daniel Saifiti being shopped and several teams interested. Was a bit of a murmur regarding this earlier in the year with bulldogs linked, surprise surprise. Barnett certainly seems pretty chummy with him, could be able to lure him over. His brother could also get the pip with the knights if they let his brother go.
Yes please 🙏 .
Old man’s a warriors tragic too.

Grug

Danny Levi​

Speaking of Jackson Ford. Has he resigned with the Warriors yet? Could fill a void for the similar money that Fitz was on surely.

Interesting this is the most recent post on the knights forum. Would shop Ford.
I get what you’re saying but fords on peanuts- better to keep him and offload Curran (even though I prefer Curran).
Tbh out of the three niukore is the over payed one and would free up the most cap- but I don’t think anyone would take on his contract.

I get what you’re saying but fords on peanuts- better to keep him and offload Curran (even though I prefer Curran).
Tbh out of the three niukore is the over payed one and would free up the most cap- but I don’t think anyone would take on his contract.
Feel like Niukore’s salary signifies the amount of positions he can fill at a reasonable level, both sides at second row, prop, lock, centre but also prepared to run those suicide lines. I agree with your earlier post that there could be some movement in the squad.

As of November 1 Berry, Curran, Ford, Tohu, SJ, Metcalf, Tevaga, DWZ, Williame can all be approached. Wonder who will be left to negotiate with other teams and if any others might be shopped?

Don't we easily get Daniel Saf because of the connection with Barnett?

Do we get rid of Tevaga and Ford? If we don't use Bunty, do we tell him to shop elsewhere?

Back