Post Match 2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

Results are only viewable after voting.
stats tie, sorry I am late ladies and jellybeans

Possession 53% to47% to Brisbane
Completion rate 82% to 77% Brisbane
Average set distance 48 metres to 45 to brisbane. This is a biggie because at one stage they were over 50 metres to our 35. So our boys did not give up at all.
Average play the ball speed 3.61 to 3.3. to Broncos....yes we were faster!!!
Offloads 23 to 14 to Broncos. That slowed as the game went on as well which I think is an interesting stat.
Kicking metres 609 to 553 to SJ. Bloody fantastic kicking game.
Missed tackles 31 to 48....we made more...but they made a few as well.
Ineffective tackles 21 to 42...that was bad.
Errors Broncos made 10 we made 9...interesting stat.

Oh, and of course a bloody sin bin for a professional foul, but what about theirs!!!!
Like Webby said in the presser, it would not have changed the game but Gerrard Sutton needs to go back the NSW cup next season...but he won't:rolleyes:

Most run meters 232, and line breaks 3...who to? Herbie Farnsworth.
I just love classy Poms, and he was Man Utd junior. Memo to Webby🤔, but I am sure those guys are on to it already. It would be nice to find a decent Pom with all the duds we have had in the past. Memo to Bruce...Dennis Betts was a Man Utd junior as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
P.S. Heyzeuss knows what Bennett has forked out for Herbie Farnsworth next season🤔

Tohu Harris 45 tackles 17 runs for 143 metres
AFB 12 runs for 134 ...pretty muted showing what he was up against
Mitchell Barnett 11 runs for 111 metres
Jackson Ford 7 runs for 78 metres
Niukore 6 runs for 55 metres

In comparison

Payne Haas 19 runs for 228 metres
Patrick Carrigan 15 runs for 136 metres
Thomas Flegler 19 runs for 165 metres

basically we got done up front, but that is no disrespect to our pack, at all. They did not give up. Nobody did.

The score is not fair, thanks to the referee. My guess is he gave them probably 12 points they did not deserve, and that is being conservative.

Atleast trial the bunker ruling on forward passes, its time. Only during confirmation of trys. It's the only option other than micro chipping the ball. There's not enough refs to have 4 touch judges anyway

There is a rule in the rule book to stop that shit happening, the big question is, what is the definition of foul play forward pass ? 4 metres, 10 metres, length of the field. which = a penalty all day

Pretty stupid really

Sad end for Pompey in his last ever game of NRL.
i have been very harsh on Pompey this season. I reckoned that after a couple of his brainfarts he should be back in NSW Cup.

However that sin binning was marginal to say the least, maybe worth a penalty but no more.

He took over the kicking which was a big ask. I thought he had an all round good game last night.

I am pleased to have changed my mind

Atleast trial the bunker ruling on forward passes, its time. Only during confirmation of trys. It's the only option other than micro chipping the ball. There's not enough refs to have 4 touch judges anyway
they borrowed it from yawnion, who took some physics professors theory about camera angle and forward momentum.

All that is just fine where it is a line ball, but those forwards passes in the past two games were not line balls.

stats tie, sorry I am late ladies and jellybeans

Possession 53% to47% to Brisbane
Completion rate 82% to 77% Brisbane
Average set distance 48 metres to 45 to brisbane. This is a biggie because at one stage they were over 50 metres to our 35. So our boys did not give up at all.
Average play the ball speed 3.61 to 3.3. to Broncos....yes we were faster!!!
Offloads 23 to 14 to Broncos. That slowed as the game went on as well which I think is an interesting stat.
Kicking metres 609 to 553 to SJ. Bloody fantastic kicking game.
Missed tackles 31 to 48....we made more...but they made a few as well.
Ineffective tackles 21 to 42...that was bad.
Errors Broncos made 10 we made 9...interesting stat.

Oh, and of course a bloody sin bin for a professional foul, but what about theirs!!!!
Like Webby said in the presser, it would not have changed the game but Gerrard Sutton needs to go back the NSW cup next season...but he won't:rolleyes:

Most run meters 232, and line breaks 3...who to? Herbie Farnsworth.
I just love classy Poms, and he was Man Utd junior. Memo to Webby🤔, but I am sure those guys are on to it already. It would be nice to find a decent Pom with all the duds we have had in the past. Memo to Bruce...Dennis Betts was a Man Utd junior as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
P.S. Heyzeuss knows what Bennett has forked out for Herbie Farnsworth next season🤔

Tohu Harris 45 tackles 17 runs for 143 metres
AFB 12 runs for 134 ...pretty muted showing what he was up against
Mitchell Barnett 11 runs for 111 metres
Jackson Ford 7 runs for 78 metres
Niukore 6 runs for 55 metres

In comparison

Payne Haas 19 runs for 228 metres
Patrick Carrigan 15 runs for 136 metres
Thomas Flegler 19 runs for 165 metres

basically we got done up front, but that is no disrespect to our pack, at all. They did not give up. Nobody did.

The score is not fair, thanks to the referee. My guess is he gave them probably 12 points they did not deserve, and that is being conservative.
How many minutes did AFB play Bruce compared to Hass zues?

Nrl has dismissed electronic tech as too expensive
heyzeuss spare me...you need expensive equipment to rule on that FFS? What about tries where the ref honestly cannot see if there was a try, it gets ruled no try.

So it would have to be obviously forward. Knowing the standard of refereeing from the bunker they would get that wrong as well.

Jake the Muss his stats had him pretty quiet maybe carrying and injury?
What were Jazz the props tackle and error rate?
Point to where the stats are found if you like
No more questions after these

Jake the Muss his stats had him pretty quiet maybe carrying and injury?
What were Jazz the props tackle and error rate?
Point to where the stats are found if you like
No more questions after these
played 23 minutes
16 tackles 2 missed 2 ineffective 80% efficiency...only 1 error

Back