Team List Auckland Vulcans v Windsor Wolves

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Gee

Gee

Did anyone catch this game?
Yes Spence, I made this game as well. The Inu / Jennings match up never amounted to much. Neither really got that involved. Most of Jennings runs were sideways. The wolves especialy seemed to run their centres / wings out of room because Mt Smart 2 is so narrow. Inu managed to drop a pass on a break through the middle when the line was open.
Fish was ok at the back, let a couple of balls bounce but his support play is good hence the hat trick. He also ran down a 80/90 m run away.
I Thougt Steve Raps was sold and hopefully with more minutes will get some match fitness back.

Yes there was a chap with a shaved head watching how the Vulcans were playing.

Reactions: 1 user
Fazz

Fazz

Fish was ok at the back, let a couple of balls bounce but his support play is good hence the hat trick. He also ran down a 80/90 m run away.

So a typical lazy game in D from him then? Man, I really hope Locke is back for the Tigers game or it's going to be battle of the shit fullbacks...haha

Gee

Gee

How well did the backrow operate - Lousi, Ikahihifo, Paasi and Mau?
I don't get to many vulcans games so not sure of all the players. Big lousi is however easy to spot and made some good runs and offloads. He has managed to perfect the Inu one handed carry with those big mitts of his and managed some crazy offloads because of the one handed carry.

Reactions: 1 user
Gee

Gee

So a typical lazy game in D from him then? Man, I really hope Locke is back for the Tigers game or it's going to be battle of the shit fullbacks...haha
He is a bit of an enigma at times. Let a couple of kicks bounce then pulls of some good tackles and support running. I Certainly feel more confident with Locke at fullback.