General Auckland Vulcans v Mounties

krs_64_old

Frank Paul was absolutely outstanding against us... I would love him on the bench for the Kiwis to come on and fire it up. Instant impact when he is on his game

A pity it's been to far in between with that dude. He's been a passenger the last 4 rounds prior to that game, and most of last season. I wouldn't have him any where near the team tbh.

SMAC19_old

I really enjoy following the ex Junior Warriors in the NSW Cup and Queensland Cup. It's really interesting to see who develops and cracks first grade or how they preform in the senior comps after playing in the Juniors. Almost like I still consider them Warriors, some of those guys, even if the no further than the Qup and NSW have provided us with some fantastic memories that we will never forget!

always thought Charlie Grubb who played 20s few years back woulda ctracked it...think he's in a Brisbane feeder club....dude could hit

Chch fan_old

I didn't think he was really first grade material but enjoyed watching him play. I know he was in Q Cup last season but I haven't checked this season, bigstuboy is usually pretty accurate with that stuff.

Would be interesting if he was playing in the Fox

jagz_old

Half time at Mt Smart Vulcans 14 (Waetford, Matagi, Kingi tries: Collier 1/3) Mounties 16 (Massey 2, McIlwrick tries: Massey 2/3)

Beeteejay_old

They don't help themselves, the Vulcans. Not the smartest team going around. They bombed at least four tries. Should've won.

Former Junior Kiwi Matt McIlwrick scored a hatrick for the Mounties.

bigstuboy_old

Yea he is a future kiwi hooker for sure he looks sharpe and has put on size. Mark ione was outstandind at prop played like 75 mins. Vulcans a suffering hugely loosin 3/4 of ther 2011 side. Godinet, hurrell were good. Lousi is the new 80min player. Penehe looks so overrated hope the warriors never play him

krs_64_old

Lousi 80 mins ?? I'd like the Vulcans try and transition him into a prop,we could have our own Kassiano ?