General Auckland Vulcans Training/Employment

PB_old

See, there is stuff happening in the off season. From https://aucklandleague.co.nz/

----------------------------------------------------------
AUCKLAND VULCANS PRE-SEASON TRAINING

Please note that the ‘Trial Match’ for the Vulcans scheduled for this weekend (December 7th) has been put on hold until the New Year.

Coach Bernie Perenara’s decision to defer this trial has been forced by the large number of players involved in competitive ‘Tag’.

Training sessions are still being held at Ellerslie Domain on:

Mondays 6.15pm
Wednesday 6.15pm
Fridays 6.15pm

An open invitation is extended to all Premiership players to attend.
This is an ideal opportunity for your players to take part in a pre-season conditioning programme with the Vulcans, and we are confident that it will be beneficial to them and your club.

If you have any questions please contact Steve Brewster on 525 5592 or 021 940 343

2009 AUCKLAND VULCANS POSITIONS VACANT

HEAD TRAINER

In conjunction with the Coach, the Head Trainer will be responsible for implementing the appropriate systems and processes to ensure players achieve and maintain the level of fitness required to compete in the New South Wales Cup.

The Head Trainer will also be responsible for overseeing the team’s strapping requirements and in conjunction with the Doctor and Physio monitor and ensure the appropriate procedures are in place for injury recovery and prevention. Applicants should have successfully completed Sports Medicine of Australia Levels 1 & 2.

TRAINER / STRAPPER

This person will assist the Head Trainer with his duties and they should have a NZ Trainers and Conditioners qualification and be a competent strapper. The successful applicant will also have a proven record at Club level.

FOOTBALL MANAGER

The Football Manager will be responsible for the day to day functions of the team and provide support to the Coaching Staff and players. Applicants should have a proven record at Club Level in team management, coaching or administration.

All positions will require the successful applicant to:

• Attend all training sessions
  • Attend all ‘Home Games'
  • Travel to Sydney for ‘Away Games’
  • Ensure Health & Safety requirements are maintained
  • Abide by the Team Code of Conduct.

Please address all applications to:

The General Manager
The Auckland Vulcans
P.O. Box 112234
Penrose 1642

Applications, which should be marked ‘Confidential’, close on December 8th 2008

Jesbass_old

I'm going to apply for that second job.

Oh wait, strapper? Never mind... :D

PB_old

I'm going to apply for that second job.

Oh wait, strapper? Never mind... :D

For a second there I thought you were going to say slapper because of that one time when you got that wet jockstrap, the hooker, and, er, umm... nevermind. :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesbass_old

For a second there I thought you were going to say slapper because of that one time when you got that wet jockstrap and, er, umm... nevermind. :nono:

What are you talking about?!? It wasn't wet!

Oh, wait... *tugs on collar*

PB_old

What are you talking about?!? It wasn't wet!

Oh, wait... *tugs on collar*
That's where the hooker comes in. Lucky I remembered and amended. A vital part of the whole sordid story. Relax, it's legal now and what happens on tour stays on tour.

Jesbass_old

That's where the hooker comes in. Lucky I remembered and amended. A vital part of the whole sordid story. Relax, it's legal now and what happens on tour stays on tour.

The hooker named Hore? I was never really into union players...

My word, leave you and I up late at night and this is what we degenerate to. Time to sleep, methinks! :D