General Auckland Rugby League 2013 Premiership

Sup42

Sup42

Transfer fees have to be paid no matter what, it's the fox and roman's playing for love we ain't got any money to pay players - you sound like a kura supporter still hating about last week and who told us to go to hell to RST roman; he was $3500 transfer fee , and $3000 for the other Hawks juniors to come home;you have to find money from somewhere andour club isn't in debt - fantastic speech from the Kura coach who ran us down last week at there club rooms,lmao blaming the ref haha; Hawks have no money reason why we are relying on Juniors.
Local league gets a bit parochial aye bro , If the fans are rude in Kura they must have gone to Papakura High and not Rosehill college (jks) just divided the town in half LOL hated sports against Mud Kura high , got plenty of mates from there but they were rough back in the Day.

With a Nic like Marlin it sounds like the bro is from Rewa hard , must have a bit of Mangere beef lol.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fulltime scores in todays APPLIANCE SHED FOX MEMORIAL

Otahuhu Leopards 56 (26) V 22 (0) Bay Roskill Vikings
Mt Albert Lions 26 (8) V 4 (4) Papakura Sea Eagles
Pt Chev Pirates 28 (20) V 28 (12) Marist Saints
Northcote Tigers 28 (6) V 22 (22) Mangere East Hawks
Glenora Bears 24 (6) V 16 (10) Howick Hornets

Fulltime score in todays SAS Sharman Cup:

Otara Scorpions: 38 v Te Atatu Roosters: 0
New Lynn Stags: 36 v Ellerslie Eagles: 30
East Coast Bays Barracudas: 18 v Richmond Bulldogs: 14
Papatoetoe Panthers: 66 v Waitemata Seagulls: 10

Some League at Cornwall Park today too:
Some big suprises in the game results today. Still hanging out for more football, well a big day tomorrow at Cornwall Park. Starting at 10am its Rd 1 of the 13's, 14's and 14-15's restricted North v South Regional Representative Challenge. At 12pm its the final trials for the Southern 16's, 18's and 16-17 restricted Regional teams and at 2pm its the turn of the Northern teams. 9 games all up. A very big thank you also to the respective grades selectors. This role is one of the hardest volunteer positions you can take on in rugby league. ARL appreciate the time you have given and efforts you have put in for your respective grades.

https://www.facebook.com/akl.league?fref=ts

And guys, play nice on the whole Roman, transfer fees and match payment thing, okay, because both your clubs suck hahaha

OTABLU OTABLU OTABLU!!!

ramraider78

ramraider78

Local league gets a bit parochial aye bro , If the fans are rude in Kura they must have gone to Papakura High and not Rosehill college (jks) just divided the town in half LOL hated sports against Mud Kura high , got plenty of mates from there but they were rough back in the Day.

With a Nic like Marlin it sounds like the bro is from Rewa hard , must have a bit of Mangere beef lol.

Suprised some of the Kura supporters were calling out to our players - mangere niggas lol - Those supporters were told to move, to close to the Maori tv microphones lol

I think I got that 1 wrong about marlin being from Kura, yeah your probaly right a rewa supporter enjoying the shaman and from the look of there juniors (lack of talent) will be down there for awhile lol mangere beef must be the middle finger they got last year when they approached our young topside players to come over and save there Fox side from relagation lol,head still sore from yesterday's Northcote game.[DOUBLEPOST=1373160428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fulltime scores in todays APPLIANCE SHED FOX MEMORIAL

Otahuhu Leopards 56 (26) V 22 (0) Bay Roskill Vikings
Mt Albert Lions 26 (8) V 4 (4) Papakura Sea Eagles
Pt Chev Pirates 28 (20) V 28 (12) Marist Saints
Northcote Tigers 28 (6) V 22 (22) Mangere East Hawks
Glenora Bears 24 (6) V 16 (10) Howick Hornets

Fulltime score in todays SAS Sharman Cup:

Otara Scorpions: 38 v Te Atatu Roosters: 0
New Lynn Stags: 36 v Ellerslie Eagles: 30
East Coast Bays Barracudas: 18 v Richmond Bulldogs: 14
Papatoetoe Panthers: 66 v Waitemata Seagulls: 10

Some League at Cornwall Park today too:
Some big suprises in the game results today. Still hanging out for more football, well a big day tomorrow at Cornwall Park. Starting at 10am its Rd 1 of the 13's, 14's and 14-15's restricted North v South Regional Representative Challenge. At 12pm its the final trials for the Southern 16's, 18's and 16-17 restricted Regional teams and at 2pm its the turn of the Northern teams. 9 games all up. A very big thank you also to the respective grades selectors. This role is one of the hardest volunteer positions you can take on in rugby league. ARL appreciate the time you have given and efforts you have put in for your respective grades.

https://www.facebook.com/akl.league?fref=ts

And guys, play nice on the whole Roman, transfer fees and match payment thing, okay, because both your clubs suck hahaha

OTABLU OTABLU OTABLU!!!

HAHA cheeky come back bro, understandable when a paid team like Oats lose 3x times to a bunch of kids who play for love at your home grounds this year :p

RUB THE HAWK!!!

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
HAHA cheeky come back bro, understandable when a paid team like Oats lose 3x times to a bunch of kids who play for love at your home grounds this year :p

RUB THE HAWK!!!

I would hardly call a $20-50 voucher for groceries or petrol and a hot meal after the game payment. Some of the better players get $50-$150 (guessing?) but the reality is that we have to offer something or clubs like the Lions and Hornets will just continue to rape our team of all our best players year after year. We are pretty proud about developing our own youngsters and as I mentioned on this thread earlier the motto is "Our team is bred, not brought". As with most Auckland clubs Otahuhu, is running on the smell of an oily rag.We are a proud club though with a great history so there is always pressure to field a good team but we just cant compete with the richer clubs.

BTW, enjoy those kids while you can. They'll all be Lions or Hornets in a year or 2 :). I hear even the Roosters are a little cashed up for next year. Im sure you already know this though...

Reactions: 1 users
ramraider78

ramraider78

I would hardly call a $20-50 voucher for groceries or petrol and a hot meal after the game payment. Some of the better players get $50-$150 (guessing?) but the reality is that we have to offer something or clubs like the Lions and Hornets will just continue to rape our team of all our best players year after year. We are pretty proud about developing our own youngsters and as I mentioned on this thread earlier the motto is "Our team is bred, not brought". As with most Auckland clubs Otahuhu, is running on the smell of an oily rag.We are a proud club though with a great history so there is always pressure to field a good team but we just cant compete with the richer clubs.

BTW, enjoy those kids while you can. They'll all be Lions or Hornets in a year or 2 :). I hear even the Roosters are a little cashed up for next year. Im sure you already know this though...

Come on Toko, the whole playing 17 that take the field for the premz are paid a base payment of $50.00 each, yep a few get the extra top up's and your right $150.00 - $200.00 max; The main sponsor an a oatz life member told me straight over some beers that night during hosting after our last win. The groceries and petrol vouchers I hear are the official word on payments when putting it through the books for the auditors,most clubs paying players do it. You guys will probably go better next season with your new coach from the Warriors 20's come over to take the premz, but I'm sure you heard that ;) ....

I can't put much shit on oatz when it comes to juniors because for counties its between Hawks and Leopards that have the most talent coming through - it's that talent we are relying on and from what the oatz committee were saying that night , they are to. Hornets are a bigger threat to you guys then us, I see a few leopards went over with Zeb this year, no one from hawks went over; hornets money I hear is running out ,the core who get paid are getting older - everyone is holding out for the semi professional cash to come in 2015 to pay players. Come on doxs I've never much player movement from us to the roosters during my playing years till now, unless the boys moved out that way to live.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
^You know too much siana haha. Need some little birds from out those ways ;)

Your not wrong about the talent coming through. Especially from both Hawks and Marlins.

This is the U15 train on team that for the Counties Stingrays. This list will be cut down to 25.

U15 counties

And this is the actual squad for the U17 Stingrays

U17 counties

Futures looking really good for your club ramraider78...

8000 10153003876015360 479392917 n

slaughterhouse.sa

Come on Toko, the whole playing 17 that take the field for the premz are paid a base payment of $50.00 each, yep a few get the extra top up's and your right $150.00 - $200.00 max; The main sponsor an a oatz life member told me straight over some beers that night during hosting after our last win. The groceries and petrol vouchers I hear are the official word on payments when putting it through the books for the auditors,most clubs paying players do it. You guys will probably go better next season with your new coach from the Warriors 20's come over to take the premz, but I'm sure you heard that ;) ....

I can't put much shit on oatz when it comes to juniors because for counties its between Hawks and Leopards that have the most talent coming through - it's that talent we are relying on and from what the oatz committee were saying that night , they are to. Hornets are a bigger threat to you guys then us, I see a few leopards went over with Zeb this year, no one from hawks went over; hornets money I hear is running out ,the core who get paid are getting older - everyone is holding out for the semi professional cash to come in 2015 to pay players. Come on doxs I've never much player movement from us to the roosters during my playing years till now, unless the boys moved out that way to live.

Ram raider - I agree with your points however I wouldnt harp on about it too much though.
e
Especially re: Otahuhu - Otahuhu has some sort of mana around it that kids from South Auckland (and more their parents) want to play for the leopards.
Yes, they have had a little bit of money over the years - but not recently.

As for Mangere - they are extremely succesful in the juniors - as such many kids go there because they want to win etc.
Go through the Under 14-Under 18 and see how many are from clubs like Papakura, Manurewa, Papatoetoe etc

As for Zeb Luisi - i wouldnt class him as a leopards product anyway - He has played for plenty other teams in the past - eastern tornadoes/Marlins???
tbh - He is the best player in the Fox imo

slaughterhouse.sa

Suprised some of the Kura supporters were calling out to our players - mangere niggas lol - Those supporters were told to move, to close to the Maori tv microphones lol

I think I got that 1 wrong about marlin being from Kura, yeah your probaly right a rewa supporter enjoying the shaman and from the look of there juniors (lack of talent) will be down there for awhile lol mangere beef must be the middle finger they got last year when they approached our young topside players to come over and save there Fox side from relagation lol,head still sore from yesterday's Northcote game.[DOUBLEPOST=1373160428][/DOUBLEPOST]

RUB THE HAWK!!!

I dont know some of the crowds at Otara & Mangere are just as bad as Papakura Imo.
Papakura are probably louder though and speak english ;-)

Manurewa Marlins, well Manurewa as a place have plenty of talent available.
The club must be too big for their own good and not enough quality coaching etc.

They have just had the likes of Hiku, Sao and Akaula?? (TigerS) make their NRL debut this year. All only 20 years old.

But your right, Mangere have a good bunch of juniors they have hung around this time.

In the past some of the top Mangere Junior coaches have pushed their kids overseas - while their are some success stories - plenty of failures
At least with the Junior Warriors or Vulcans - they are available for the Hawks

ramraider78

ramraider78

I dont know some of the crowds at Otara & Mangere are just as bad as Papakura Imo.
Papakura are probably louder though and speak english ;-)

Manurewa Marlins, well Manurewa as a place have plenty of talent available.
The club must be too big for their own good and not enough quality coaching etc.

They have just had the likes of Hiku, Sao and Akaula?? (TigerS) make their NRL debut this year. All only 20 years old.

But your right, Mangere have a good bunch of juniors they have hung around this time.

In the past some of the top Mangere Junior coaches have pushed their kids overseas - while their are some success stories - plenty of failures
At least with the Junior Warriors or Vulcans - they are available for the Hawks

I harped on earlier about hawks juniors to prove a point,when you read the conversation , you can see why- TBH we have 16 x Juniors playing NYC this year spread out over various NRL clubs, not bad IMO. I know of the many failures of pushing players overseas we've had in the past but in the last few years we have more successes; but when it comes to the junior talent in the 20's , I welcome other NRL clubs to come in and find some gems; Warriors have had it to easy for years, never paying any transfer fees to the local clubs themselves that have developed players but Aussie clubs have to, now the Warriors are off to England to buy 20's players, wonder how much was the transfer fee.

The Junior warriors have helped us a lot over the past few seasons, watch this space if Stacy carries on the relationship we had with Ackland. Vulcans has been shit for us, we never seem to get any player back that is signed to them - we only got 1x player in the team this year.

Manurewa is a mess , I have a bit to do with Mini's and Mods this year, an we have noticed the increase in kids coming from rewa to sign up - the stories they tell are all similar and not good IMO.

I mentioned the Kura episode because I felt it was funny when we had 2x white guys on the team and the rest were samoan and tongan's - too funny; a few years ago I would of agreed with Mangere's sideline behaviour but we've changed IMO we don't drink that much piss at the games - Kura win hands down this season IMO.

Zeb kicks to much from Fullback IMO we sussed his game out when we played him this season, he ran a lot of plays around himself, his options were not that good that day, though he was honest after the game, they underestimated us - won't happen again this week I think, Howick out there - question if he's the best player in Fox this season.

slaughterhouse.sa

I harped on earlier about hawks juniors to prove a point,when you read the conversation , you can see why- TBH we have 16 x Juniors playing NYC this year spread out over various NRL clubs, not bad IMO. I know of the many failures of pushing players overseas we've had in the past but in the last few years we have more successes; but when it comes to the junior talent in the 20's , I welcome other NRL clubs to come in and find some gems; Warriors have had it to easy for years, never paying any transfer fees to the local clubs themselves that have developed players but Aussie clubs have to, now the Warriors are off to England to buy 20's players, wonder how much was the transfer fee.

The Junior warriors have helped us a lot over the past few seasons, watch this space if Stacy carries on the relationship we had with Ackland. Vulcans has been shit for us, we never seem to get any player back that is signed to them - we only got 1x player in the team this year.

Manurewa is a mess , I have a bit to do with Mini's and Mods this year, an we have noticed the increase in kids coming from rewa to sign up - the stories they tell are all similar and not good IMO.

I mentioned the Kura episode because I felt it was funny when we had 2x white guys on the team and the rest were samoan and tongan's - too funny; a few years ago I would of agreed with Mangere's sideline behaviour but we've changed IMO we don't drink that much piss at the games - Kura win hands down this season IMO.

Zeb kicks to much from Fullback IMO we sussed his game out when we played him this season, he ran a lot of plays around himself, his options were not that good that day, though he was honest after the game, they underestimated us - won't happen again this week I think, Howick out there - question if he's the best player in Fox this season.

Now the Mangere have cemented their spot in Fox, they will continue to get a host of talent to their club both home grown and near by players.
How many players in the Mangere team - have played for Warriors NYC in past or present.

I looked at the team lists last week - 7 players have been involved with Warriors in the 17. Thats seven players who have developed and got top training etc.
Well Agnatius Paasi - wont play another game for Vulcans if they have promoted Vete. So might get him back.

Papakura & Manurewa - definately drink the most piss. But generally they are harmless larikin types.
Havent really been at much Mangere games recently - but used to be more aggressive.

I hate when crowd get personal - with their own team or opposition (even ref)

Zebastian was a gun in ESL only like two years ago - not sure what happened.
Name a better player in Fox?

Reactions: 1 users
ramraider78

ramraider78

No anything about the Hawks and Nth cote losing there points in round 6

I played prop in that game for the reserves who lost there points not the premz, we were 1 short to start the game, so our 48yr old trainer (ex - premz player from the 80's - 90's)grabs his gear like it's a master's game and play's wing, what a disaster - management thought master's was a ARL registered comp, evidently not.

Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
547138 10153086524340360 1465120862 n
Goodluck ramraider78. Pity my team couldnt make it to this stage but I'll definately be going for your team over the Lions and Hornets who buy players and last years cheats the Pirates:p...​

ramraider78

ramraider78

Goodluck ramraider78. Pity my team couldnt make it to this stage but I'll definately be going for your team over the Lions and Hornets who buy players and last years cheats the Pirates:p...

Thanks Dox's, finals footy alright, see what happens, hopefully we get some of our injured players this week because Mt Albert lost to our B team last week lol had to rub it in; the boy's owe Howick some LOVE this week from the last game ;)

Toko, international grades finals footy this weekend on Sunday down Victoria market, Oat's champion 17's team is one to watch - 4 or 5 warriors development players in it (beaten both Mangere teams all year), worth a watch if you you've got free time.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Thanks Dox's, finals footy alright, see what happens, hopefully we get some of our injured players this week because Mt Albert lost to our B team last week lol had to rub it in; the boy's owe Howick some LOVE this week from the last game ;)

Toko, international grades finals footy this weekend on Sunday down Victoria market, Oat's champion 17's team is one to watch - 4 or 5 warriors development players in it (beaten both Mangere teams all year), worth a watch if you you've got free time.
Dont the U18 Hawks play the Pirates at Vic Park on Saturday? Not going to be able to go Sunday. Wanna watch the Vulcans.

I honestly hope you belt Howick. They brought a couple of our better players. Tell your boys to one of them a lazy elbow for me when playing the ball hahaha...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler

Congrats Toko. My mate doing the broadcasting with Maori TV said you's got off to a great start but let the Hornets get back in. Reckon you's dominated most of the game and were deserved winners. Mean. Should make for a good show down against Pt. Chev this weekend. Best of luck siana.

RUB THE HAWK lol

563013 10153105294435360 1319630666 n

Normally a great day out and I recommend it anyone who is free this Saturday. $10 entry with U15 free. Cream of the Auckland crop playing for the right to play on the big stage for top honours.

ramraider78

ramraider78

Congrats Toko. My mate doing the broadcasting with Maori TV said you's got off to a great start but let the Hornets get back in. Reckon you's dominated most of the game and were deserved winners. Mean. Should make for a good show down against Pt. Chev this weekend. Best of luck siana.

RUB THE HAWK lol

Normally a great day out and I recommend it anyone who is free this Saturday. $10 entry with U15 free. Cream of the Auckland crop playing for the right to play on the big stage for top honours.
Thanx Doxs , Showed Howick the LOVE at the end of the game on the score board, rubbed it in hard lol those guys talked a lot of smack when they ran past our boys during the warm up, which our under 11's that were there all heard, that fired the boys up even more lol

Hoping for the best this week toko, finals footy, a lot of people still writing us off, the boys have a point to prove now - training was solid on Tuesday, big turnout and the buzz is positive in the team; We definitely owe the Pirates some LOVE after the last game we played against them, hoping some of the hitter's give a couple of there singer's a tickle during the game ;)

RUB THE HAWK...

slaughterhouse.sa

RUB THE HAWK lol

Thanx Doxs , Showed Howick the LOVE at the end of the game on the score board, rubbed it in hard lol those guys talked a lot of smack when they ran past our boys during the warm up, which our under 11's that were there all heard, that fired the boys up even more lol

Hoping for the best this week toko, finals footy, a lot of people still writing us off, the boys have a point to prove now - training was solid on Tuesday, big turnout and the buzz is positive in the team; We definitely owe the Pirates some LOVE after the last game we played against them, hoping some of the hitter's give a couple of there singer's a tickle during the game ;)

RUB THE HAWK...

Good to see the young centres fire in recent weeks - the papatoetoe centre/wing Maumolo is a gun. Should be in the Junior side permanently.
Where is Kavienga? Not playing NYC.

Hawks played with heaps of enthusiasm

Still think their weakness is their Spine to control the game.
I like the young fullback - plenty of spark and heart.

They have makeshift hookers that are good runners - but dont pass.
Howick were the better team throughout the comp...but played horrendous after watching the replay.