General Attn: Brian McClennan

upsndowns_old

Stop trying to be clever, you are ruining what is a very good team, it may seem clever tinkering with the team before kick off but it gives the team a 8-16 point head start every time. Manu has been on the left wing forever why change him. Honestly mate pull your head in we have a great team stop messing with it.

Tajhay_old

Dear McClennan,
Go back to ESL. We need Cleary back. All the work he's done over past few years is slowly being undone.

Spence_old

I assume you are a Warriors trainer, or someone else with intimate knowledge of the team, for you to be able to make statements like that. The team named on Tuesday obviously had no correlation to what team would actually run out - it's a media thing. We only had one days training before the teamlist was required. Would you like Bluey to ring up all the papers and update the teamlist after each days training? Do you believe that he told everyone that the team was 1-17 and then did a little switcheroo 30mins before kick off to try and confuse them? Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

upsndowns_old

I assume you are a Warriors trainer, or someone else with intimate knowledge of the team, for you to be able to make statements like that. The team named on Tuesday obviously had no correlation to what team would actually run out - it's a media thing. We only had one days training before the teamlist was required. Would you like Bluey to ring up all the papers and update the teamlist after each days training? Do you seriously believe that he told everyone that the team was 1-17 and then did a little switcheroo 30mins before kick off to try and confuse them? Lol.

No my simple little friend, but he is messing with the team week to week, which is why the team cant settle into solid defensive patterns. Now get back to colouring in you colouring books.

fanrrior_old

No my simple little friend, but he is messing with the team week to week, which is why the team cant settle into solid defensive patterns. Now get back to colouring in you colouring books.

Shouldn't the team have already adjusted together since the offseason?

Etern0L_Warrior_old

is bluey a genius or just insane?

we'll have to wait until rounds 5 and 6 when we're playing away games to find out

a massive win next week against the titans will ease some tension and people will be going on about how much talent we have in the team

Beetle_old

I assume you are a Warriors trainer, or someone else with intimate knowledge of the team, for you to be able to make statements like that. The team named on Tuesday obviously had no correlation to what team would actually run out - it's a media thing. We only had one days training before the teamlist was required. Would you like Bluey to ring up all the papers and update the teamlist after each days training? Do you seriously believe that he told everyone that the team was 1-17 and then did a little switcheroo 30mins before kick off to try and confuse them? Lol.

The least he could do is ring all the fans so we know what team to expect.

MTDBIGDOGG_old

Bluey needs to play the BEST 17 players. Inu included! Why rush Ropati back???

Spence_old

Sigh.

Consider yourself warned - I assume you are older than 12, please act like it.

Matt13-1_old

Ropati should've had at least a week in the Vulcans to prove himself. Whole team needs to learn how to defend though and Johnson needs to get involved.

DanKokoro_old

wow.. you're going to fit in well here..

You're off to a flyer insulting a moderator/respected member

Spence_old

Getting very sick of Bluey's selection processes at the moment. Very frustrating.

I still respect the bloke though, I wanted him here and I'm going to give him my full support.