10. Roy Asotasi
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Adam Blair
13. Jeremy Smith

14 Lance Hohaia
15 Frank Paul Nuuausala
16 Sam Rapira
17 Bronson Harrison

Hohaia hasnt let us down at fullback, but id prefer him off the bench.Perrett and Nightingale are class and deserve to be on the park, Hohaia will still have big impact on game

Kevin Locke
Steve Matai
Krisnan Inu
Bryson Goodwin
Ben Roberts
Arana Taumata
Fui Fui Moi Moi
Simon Mannering
Kevin Proctor
Sam Mckendry
Sika Manu
Corey Norman
Alex Glenn
Joseph Tomane
Dane Nielsen
James Tamou
Steve Rapira
Eddy Pettybourne
Fetu Talanoa
Jesse Bromwich
Jared Waerea Hargreaves
Ben Matulino

Some other players there,some im not sure on the status

garyhobson_old

Are Corey Norman and Dane Nielson new zealanders? I thought they were australians.

garyhobson_old

At this stage

Hohaia
Goodwin or Vuna
Sau
Matai
Vatuvei
Marshall
Foran
Asotasi
Luke
Moimoi
Blair
Harrison
Smith

Glenn
Pritchard
Rapira
Nuuasula or Lima

Assuming Warea-Hargreves is still out with injury

edguy_old

SKD has been brilliant in the centres this year ..id go as far to say he may even be the form centre in the comp ..never has new zealand had so many players to choose from and in form ....no super leaguers will be picked ..

1 hohaia
2 locke
3 sau
4 skd
5 vatuvei
6 marshall
7 foran
8 asotasi
9 luke
10 blair
11 smith
12 pritchard
13 harrison

mannering Jared Waerea Hargreaves { he was awesome on the 4 nations tour }krisnan inu packer

damn that is a powerful team ....some awesome players to miss out

Northern_Union

1. Hohaia
2. Perett
3. Matai
4. SKD
5. Manu
6. Benji
7. Foran
8. Roy
9. Luke
10.Blair
11.Mannering
12.Harrison
13.Smith(c)

14.Pritchard
15.Hargraves
16.Rapira
17.Nightingale

Kumul_old

I don't know maybe Greg Eastwood will be in the picking. He was impressive when Leeds played the Storm.

Magic Stick_old

No need for Super League players for the Anzac test, we have so much depth now

Fazz_old

What about Proctor for the Storm, any Kiwi in him?

Article in League week that he's very keen to be a Kiwi too so no dramas there. EG he won't pull a KHunt. Alex Glenn looks like he could be the goods in the future too...

Fifita wouldn't go close to the team even if he is a Kiwi for mine..

Magic Stick_old

Article in League week that he's very keen to be a Kiwi too so no dramas there. EG he won't pull a KHunt. Alex Glenn looks like he could be the goods in the future too...

Fifita wouldn't go close to the team even if he is a Kiwi for mine..

Wasnt saying Fifita for this year,just wanted to know if anyone knew his allegiance

kiwi's 13-6_old

andrew fifita i think is john fifita (80's st george player) son, john fifta migrated to australia from tonga, so has no nz connection. i reckon people need to get over the mentality that all polynesian players are automatically kiwi's! theres been polynesians migrating to australia sine the 1980's.

we have potentially the best line up with people in key positions in great form luke, marshall, foran, hohaia/perret/nightingale. hopefully vatuvei is fit for the test as well.

playdaball_old

. i reckon people need to get over the mentality that all polynesian players are automatically kiwi's! theres been polynesians migrating to australia sine the 1980's.

QUOTE]

Well said and I agree 100%.

The NZRL is going overboard trying to find some type of connection to NZ i.e. Andrew Lomu, Reni Maitua, Zeb Taia etc.

Northern_Union

Well when you have the likes of Brad Thorne, Tony Carroll, Khunt turning there backs on the Kiwis for the aussies i say approach every player that available for the kiwis.