Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Yes a lot of the gun players were late sign ups and ended up in the over run league. Both leagues are equally as important as each other and now that I think Tookey has started an overall league we can easily track who is winning overall. At the end of this season I hope to work with Tookey, I think it is him who runs the overall league, to post the ladder in this thread so we can see the overall winner. And also work with the commissioners of each H2H league to post who the ladders of who won the H2H competitions, No identifiable names though please commissioners as we had a privacy breach early in this thread the moderators had to delete when everyone's personal names were posted in error.
But yes my understanding is that there are quite a few "burglers" as we call them in cricket in the Overrun league and that it is highly competitive.
Yeah sorry about that

You guys think Blaize will get another chance?

Only as a centre option and that is looking bleak if Lomax goes to the eels. Although Lomax rumoured to be going to manly as well.

I plan to dump him next week. I ran out of trades to get rid of him this week.

He was selected ahead of Harper in round 2 at center and had a good game. Harper is beyond useless so there is a chance Blaize may slither his way back into the centres. But I think he is toast as a half.

Only as a centre option and that is looking bleak if Lomax goes to the eels. Although Lomax rumoured to be going to manly as well.

I plan to dump him next week. I ran out of trades to get rid of him this week.

He was selected ahead of Harper in round 2 at center and had a good game. Harper is beyond useless so there is a chance Blaize may slither his way back into the centres. But I think he is toast as a half.
Lomax not going anywhere this year.

Cheese, kpp, Crichton, may. Missed ponga but I’m going hutch to ponga next week, locked in. I’m holding talagi and chan currently, they’re one injury away and holding 300k players on my emergencies isn’t a stress. Next week I’ll likely go to iro. I wanted to see if he stayed centre with the sharks forwards returning and it wasn’t a trap, and just cop the price rises for job security

I picked up Angus this week and taking the gamble with Iro. I’m pretty sure the Iro one will come to haunt me though. I could get JC instead but I’m a sucker for a negative BE.
I see one team is already on 700 points after one game.
All cashies have risk, I went for Stewart as I need a wfb, a ton of risk there. The way I see it though is I’ll play him this week only, get ponga in next week & whatever happens with Stewart will happen, hopefully make some money in emergencies. He had a big runway with rapana out for 6, but we will see

Hey just wondering if we're doing some kind of relegation/promotion of the OG and overun leagues

Assuming people want to play next year as it's been a bit of a write off so far in 2024 haha.

I know that some will chose not to play, but it should be relatively easy to get the full list of standings at the end of the year, and then pick say the top 4 from overrun and bottom 4 of the OGs to be relegated and promoted.

Could be a bit of fun

Hey just wondering if we're doing some kind of relegation/promotion of the OG and overun leagues

Assuming people want to play next year as it's been a bit of a write off so far in 2024 haha.

I know that some will chose not to play, but it should be relatively easy to get the full list of standings at the end of the year, and then pick say the top 4 from overrun and bottom 4 of the OGs to be relegated and promoted.

Could be a bit of fun
Yep agreed, top 8 from each group is promoted to top league. Thoughts? Or even less? Top 8? So if you finish in the top 4 is an auto promotion.

If you do promotion relegation it should be within the year. So like have a time where you decide to promote e.g. after SOO 2.

From year to year, I think it's too difficult to manage.

If you do promotion relegation it should be within the year. So like have a time where you decide to promote e.g. after SOO 2.

From year to year, I think it's too difficult to manage.

That sounds tricky, as fantasy runs year by year we would need ALL players to be on to it and then join/leave leagues mid year at the same time, so I can't see how we could realistically do that.

Really open to it tho, If there's some other smart cookies in here who would know how to figure that