• A

• B

• C

• F---

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrewd move by Souths to bring in Mal.

With all the racial optics and rumors swirling around the club, Maninga would have been the first person I would have thought of, they should have Gordon Tallis in the mix as well so Mal can play good cop.

Mal can do it on his own though, he is a level headed person and a genuine tough guy of the Winfield cup era, when men were men.

Guys like Latrell will be unsettled by the news of the new Alpha old school bossman in charge that they cannot pull the wool over his eyes.

I expect Latrell will be shopped elsewhere, and others, Mal will do a hatchet job and leave Souths in a rebuild....the NRL will pull out the pride of the league special treatment card and help Souths rebuild. As such, unlike the Warriors they will not need years to recover from this (the special status is already there, hey....where was a coach like Mal when the Warriors needed rescuing? we don't live in that universe....the big names in the NRL couldn't give a toss watching NZ Rugby League die all these decades).

Last edited:
Shrewd move by Souths to bring in Mal.

With all the racial optics and rumors swirling around the club, Maninga would have been the first person I would have thought of, they should have Gordon Tallis in the mix as well so Mal can play good cop.

Mal can do it on his own though, he is a level headed person and a genuine tough guy of the Winfield cup era, when men were men.

Guys like Latrell will be unsettled by the news of the new Alpha old school bossman in charge that they cannot pull the wool over his eyes.

I expect Latrell will be shopped elsewhere, and others, Mal will do a hatchet job and leave Souths in a rebuild....the NRL will pull out the pride of the league special treatment card and help Souths rebuild. As such, unlike the Warriors they will not need years to recover from this (the special status is already there, hey....where was a coach like Mal when the Warriors needed rescuing? we don't live in that universe....the big names in the NRL couldn't give a toss watching NZ Rugby League die all these decades).
Soz, what happened between Mal and the TItans? He was their high performance manager wasn't he? Left when they fired Hlobrook?

lol there is a possibility we make it 0:7 for the Titans and 3:7 Roosters

Soz, what happened between Mal and the TItans? He was their high performance manager wasn't he? Left when they fired Hlobrook?
No idea about the Titans gig and Mal bro apart from what I kept reading from posters saying Mal was there getting paid to do nothing....a nice plumb job on the GC in the Sun.
Dunno if the GC have the club culture issues in the same vein as the Rabbits tho...with Indigenous fat boy NRL darling ruling the roost (I am indigenous, just not from Australia if anyone is getting upset reading that).

I dunno if Latrell has been playing the race card over there, I don't buy into that crap unless I know first hand the true story, all I am saying is having Mal there rules that out of the equation.

No idea about the Titans gig and Mal bro apart from what I kept reading from posters saying Mal was there getting paid to do nothing....a nice plumb job on the GC in the Sun.
Dunno if the GC have the club culture issues in the same vein as the Rabbits tho...with Indigenous fat boy NRL darling ruling the roost (I am indigenous, just not from Australia if anyone is getting upset reading that).

I dunno if Latrell has been playing the race card over there, I don't buy into that crap unless I know first hand the true story, all I am saying is having Mal there rules that out of the equation.

He's been fighting Mundine etc and calling Leniu to be banned for 6 months or something

Haven't been following it really but now can see why he's where he is now, seems to be more focused on and spending more energy on activism than putting in the effort on field, distracted maybe?

Doesn't help when you talk all the good talk on social media then swears on family friendly channels and knocking out other indigenous players on the field, or breaking/trying to break their faces and jaws

Should be working harder on his profession like say, Pat Cummins and maybe people will respect and hear what you have to say, than acting like a gangster on live TV for all to see then dive into sensitive topics lol, hurt the course TBH

Mal hired Holbrook
The titans head honcho s didn’t consult Mal when they sacked Holbrook and hired Des
His contract ran out late last year and was not renewed
The internal politics at Titans are kept in house so can’t comment on other stuff

Mal and Gordie were both stealing a living from the Titans, what the fuck did either of them achieve?

Hope Souths pick him up and he achieves sweet FA with them this year.

Listen to the bloke on Fox pre game, he can't even string a sentence together with his CTE fried brain.

Gifted probably the greatest Qld and Aus sides ever assembled that could coach themselves. Big difference to club land in every facet.

There’s a soundbite they keep playing on ZB with an interview with Gordon Tallis about a kids tournament he runs each year with over a thousand kids from all over Oz playing for the Gordon Tallis Cup. The most common phrase he says from he heard the kids say during the tournament is “Up The Wahs”!!!
we would have to be one of the best-supported teams when playing away from home ..

fucking ugly game, and manly too good man.

how not a single doctor or person in charge of anything wasn’t screaming to get bullemor off the field is beyond me.

emptied almost an entire skinsuit full off life juice all over everyone and everything in sight.

so much for player welfare.
fucking gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back