Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fucking Fisher-Harris baby! (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
They seem light in the centres? I could see them taking the piss and wanting Leiataua if we were to inquire, to which I’d say take a hike. This is the conundrum we’re going to face though, with success comes other clubs wanting to pillage
Ali would have to be crazy. Hes next cab off the rank...

David fifta got a get out clause and I'd back webby to get the best out of him surely big enough to transition to prop and I think the position would suit him

Would totally take lawrie and if we had the money I’d take him for this year- tell st merge we’ll take over his contract tomorrow.
From his perspective he can play reserve grade for a bottom feeder or come over here and compete for a title- would have to be tempting.

Maybe we could talk to Canberra about a possible player swap? Could we swap Taine for one of their big forwards? Taine is too good to be playing NSW cup and Canberra will probably need a FB going forward given Rapana is towards the end of his career.

Maybe we could talk to Canberra about a possible player swap? Could we swap Taine for one of their big forwards? Taine is too good to be playing NSW cup and Canberra will probably need a FB going forward given Rapana is towards the end of his career.
What do you mean? They have Savage....

Been reading the general forums and Reddit - a number of clubs fans are calling for a change at FB.

Taine & Tristan Sailor being touted as potential signings who are blocked at their club.

Dogs fans want Taffe into the halves and think Taine would suit their game.

Eels, Raiders are 50/50 on it.

Souths fans are crying out the most. They want Latrell moved immediately! They are gunning hard for Sailor