Internationals Anzac Test Match 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would prefer our current selection over him?

No, I didn't say that at all. I rate Hoffman as a player (although this season he's been a little bit average, but in an underperforming team...). At fullback he was courageous and used his size well.

But I don't think Kearney would ever pick Hoffman again. He would have been useful at fullback, centre, or even five eighth this week.

Reactions: Tylz
Simpsons_angry_mob.png

Sky have already said they will show it, just negotiating details, pretty normal really, sooooo don't worry

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
As channel Nine have got the rights to the test I am sure they are making things difficult for sky tv for only taking Fox NRL coverage this year and cutting them out.

Reactions: bruce
No, I didn't say that at all. I rate Hoffman as a player (although this season he's been a little bit average, but in an underperforming team...). At fullback he was courageous and used his size well.

But I don't think Kearney would ever pick Hoffman again. He would have been useful at fullback, centre, or even five eighth this week.

It's a bummer really.......can't wait for the game!! Bit nervous though. Forward battle is gonna be epic!!

This has been hands down the worst build up to a Kiwis vs Kangaroos Test Match I can remember. The NZ media seem only to be interested in the fallout from The horror week that was for the Warriors while the Aussie media are single minded in their interest regarding the Eels salary cap saga. Sky are struggling to even retain the rights I mean C'mon!

We have yet to hear an interview from any players in the Kiwis camp as far as I'm aware and the questions for the Kangaroo players are related to Semi Radradra and how he's coping with the verdict handed down my the Nrl's integrity unit. pfft ...who gives a fuck!

The focus of sports journalism much like mainstream journalism in the common era has such a bias towards negative news stories, like as fans that's all we want to read about.

Yes admittedly the Kiwis team has lost several key players from their side which has taken some of the gloss off but FFS it's still a bloody Test Match and were 2 days out, start writing some articles and conduct some interviews ya bums!

Rant over.

Last edited:
Man we really need to sort out a kiwis trial. Frick wouldn't it be awesome to see those second string players go at the starters? I wonder once the Anzac tests are gone if we could get a mid season kiwis vs kiwis b as a trial for an four nations. That way you could see who better deserves a spot and who genuinely are the best players.
Auckland v the rest

What a disappointment.

Great forwards

Mud backs.

Here's hoping our mud backline can benefit from some Eastwood linebreaks, Ma'u killer hits, Bromwich offloads and the Taupau, Taumalolo double barrel shotguns.

My take on the roos fwds is mobility to throw it around a lot to play a fast game and get us tired.

Boyd is fine by me.
I'm hoping GI will be a weakpoint of their backline (Shaun Johnson to cut him up and step Boyd to score one try). (Cut through GI again then draw Boyd and feed our mud wingers for a stroll to the corner with Semi rushing across too late.)

Status
Not open for further replies.