General Anyone know the Vulcans and Jnr Warriors scores for this weekend?

Spence_old

Vulcans 50 (Nafetalai 3, Johnson 2, Aranga, Godinet, Heta, Robinson tries: Heta 4, Godinet 3 goals)

Magpies 20 (Aiga, Everingham, O'Sullivan, Pulu tries; Lenarduzzi 2 goals)

Juniors lost 40 - 10 I think.

Ryan_old

Dude, you missed some of the coolest threads ever during the super long weekend. Did the missus make you go camping or something?

Ryan_old

Ray was filling in perfectly for LG, in my opinion. Good sense of humour, he has. LG is still top notch too, however.

Fazz_old

Gutted that the juniors got hammered. I saw that before the main game and it was the first inkling that we were gunna be competitive at nrl level lol. No idea why, but we seem to win when the Juniors lose pretty often...

How good are the vulcans going though? A class above many of their opponents it would seem.

Iafeta_old

The Vulcans pooed on the Magpies from a great height. They turned up with icecream containers for head gear and the nagging Magpies could not penetrate (in anyway shape or form) to cause any trouble.

Ryan_old

Well, I don't think I've ever seen someone wear a ice-cream container on their head to protect themselves from Magpies. Is that a Sydney trend? Brisbane Magpies are vicious fekkers too.

Iafeta_old

It's either that or pick up a wicket and throw it like a javelin at them... I understand the refs are coming down tough on that these days though.

edguy_old

Well, I don't think I've ever seen someone wear a ice-cream container on their head to protect themselves from Magpies. Is that a Sydney trend? Brisbane Magpies are vicious fekkers too.
you got that right ..i was a postie in bris vegas for 14 years mate ...
dive bombing little sods...hahaha its funny now , but it was terrible back then when u had the little beggers trying to scratch your eyes out..hahahah

raypower_old

Still doing stand up, Ray?

Yes, but gigs are getting tough on the Sydney scene right now. Got my own night in the burbs and I'm doing other little projects like writing and the podcast right now. You've listened to the podcast haven't you, haven't you?

Northern_Union

Yes, but gigs are getting tough on the Sydney scene right now. Got my own night in the burbs and I'm doing other little projects like writing and the podcast right now. You've listened to the podcast haven't you, haven't you?

Theres a joker over at LU that goes by the name Thomas who does stand up in Sydney. You might have bumped into each other.

Northern_Union

League wise? Don't know who he goes for in league but i know he plays union as a winger.

raypower_old

Union playing league posting comedians called Thomas...

I feel like I'm in a shitty game of guess who.