General Anyone going to the Raiders game?

• Thread starter aussie_warrior_old
  • Start date

aussie_warrior_old

Hi,

Was just about to book my tickets. I'll probably be sitting in the Western Stand under the roof (too bloody cold to sit outside).

Anyone else planning on going?

aussie_warrior_old

hahah, no worries. I'll be there with the better half as well.

Do you know where your seats are?

tookeytookey_old

Can I get a hell yeah... I'll be there. So there. Yeah. Who's going to shout the beer? Will the Raiders care? Win Warriors I dare...

aussie_warrior_old

Just booked our tickets. Bay 11, Row DDD

Same... row DDD seats 16-18, probably sitting next to each other! I'll be the one in the plastic boot cast (recovering from an ankle reconstruction) with the better half. I'm going to try and make it for the Lions game as well. I probably won't have any Warriors gear on... I should buy some!

Last edited by a moderator:

IanS_old

Same... row DDD seats 16-18, probably sitting next to each other! I'll be the one in the plastic boot cast (recovering from an ankle reconstruction) with the better half. I'm going to try and make it for the Lions game as well. I probably won't have any Warriors gear on... I should buy some!

LoL

We're in seats 11-15

I'll be wearing my old DB Bitter jumper most likely.

bringbkmeli_old

ill be sitting in front row upper east stand, hopefully i get to see and meet you warriors forum fans tonight lol. hey tookey if i see ya tonight ill shout ya a beer mate :high5:

IanS_old

We're just about set to head of up the Hume.

Anyone not in Bay 11 come down and have a chat after the game.

IanS_old

We're just about set to head of up the Hume.

Anyone not in Bay 11 come down and have a chat after the game.

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

i wont be @ the game as i cant afford to fly, but will be watching us play at the movies

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

I wish i was, i'll have to wait till they come to penrith.
Well u fellas go hard and rock until the raiders drop lol , i'll be in my lounge rocking as well, have a good night.

J_Hallow_old

i just bought tickets online and have decided to drive down from sydney.

pretty random for a friday afternoon