General Anyone Going To The Game This Week

bigstuboy_old

hey there just wanting to know if anyone on here is going to the rabbitohs warriors game this weekend im over here for afew days and am gunna catch the game just wondering if anyone wants to meet up at the game should be a awsomme game

Jesbass_old

Also, is anyone going to the function at the Warriors clubrooms to watch the game? Leon Marsh sent out an email and posted a thread here about it. Courtesy of Leon, I'll be there, so if anyone else from the forum is going, be sure to let me know, and we can meet up. :)

raypower_old

I posted a thread earlier in the week about it. They traditionally don't have that big a crowd but with the resurgence of both teams perhaps it'll break 10k either way plenty of room.

I'll probably be sitting in the west stand, pm me if you wanna meet up. Seb, you still have my number from last year, send us a msg if you like.

sebastian_old

I posted a thread earlier in the week about it. They traditionally don't have that big a crowd but with the resurgence of both teams perhaps it'll break 10k either way plenty of room.

I'll probably be sitting in the west stand, pm me if you wanna meet up. Seb, you still have my number from last year, send us a msg if you like.

Yeah sweet as Ray, will give you a message at the stadium or a call just before i go in to meet up. By the way, whats your gut feeling about this game Ray cause you were spot on about us winning the Parra game.

raypower_old

Haha, one game don't doth maketh a tipper

I've been a little bit more conservative this week and gone for the Warriors by 10. Will be nice to catch up again, I'm getting there at about 1:30 to pick up tickets so if I haven't heard from you by then I'll give you a buzz.

bigstuboy_old

hey ya if you dont mind i loved to meet up wit ya guys then i dont have to go alone im over in melbourne at the moment if you wanna give me a buzz my numbas 0212985497

sebastian_old

Haha, one game don't doth maketh a tipper

I've been a little bit more conservative this week and gone for the Warriors by 10. Will be nice to catch up again, I'm getting there at about 1:30 to pick up tickets so if I haven't heard from you by then I'll give you a buzz.

Sounds good Ray, i'll PM you my moblie just in case you've lost it.