Sydney
EBD0A734-53A3-4C35-95AE-CFEA6703753F.jpeg
89A1F13C-CC16-4BAA-B788-DBBD101A702F.jpeg

Reactions: Worried2Death

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Only 3 warriors across the board.
Strange , usually a far higher representation.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Pretty good Maori lineup but Indigenous look far more dangerous to me, Dave Kidder will need to pull off a miracle to get one over Daley this year.

Reactions: AlexM

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017
Didn't Reimis play for the Indigenous team last year? But I'm okay with him flipping every year.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I wasn't expecting this game to be on, not sure why probably due to covid and everything being disrupted. Nice surprise seeing articles about different players being included.

Going to be good to have some football played.

Last year it was good to get an early look at Jamayne Taunoa-Brown. Curran got a nice try running a good support line, this year from a Warrior point of view it would be good to see him have game time.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Ofcourse Browny said no, the NRL scheduled our only trial on the same day as the All Stars game. NRL can gefe, not our problem.
Hopefully the trial is televised.

First chance to see our new team and also the streaming of the trials is always a unique experience with different commentators or no commentators etc.

Reactions: Worried2Death

BiggerD

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2012
Sydney
Yep Browny said NO .
Is this the first bit of friction for Nathan Brown and the Warriors?

Brown’s stance led to criticism from NZ Maori Rugby League boss Hemana Waaka who said he was disappointed by the coach’s stance.

“I think that is an ignorance in terms of releasing the desires of Maori people to represent their race,” Waaka said.

“The players acknowledge this is the only time they can get together as a whanau (family), as a ropu (group), as Maori.

“And recognise who they are in terms of the different tribes and the different history that goes behind them"

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Ofcourse Browny said no, the NRL scheduled our only trial on the same day as the All Stars game. NRL can gefe, not our problem.
That trial will only feature under 21s(or 23s cant remember) from each club, so not relevant.

Edit - players who have played 12 games or less.

I'm ok with the club/brown saying no.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
That trial will only feature under 21s(or 23s cant remember) from each club, so not relevant.

I'm ok with the club/brown saying no.
Ok fair enough wasn't aware of that.

I'm still ok with it also. Both our halves and pack leader, seems like a recipe for injury disaster. They've already had a disrupted pre-season due to the split camp issue, so completely understanable why the club said no.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings