• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland
I'm really loving this. 100% this is the BEST version of the All Stars concept. Two great cultures on display for a wider audience.
I know Australia has a fair share of race issues, but I'm drunk - and as a positive drunk, I'm happily imagining a future where the aboriginal Australian way cry is a part of Australian culture as much as the Haka is for NZ.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I'm really loving this. 100% this is the BEST version of the All Stars concept. Two great cultures on display for a wider audience.
I know Australia has a fair share of race issues, but I'm drunk - and as a positive drunk, I'm happily imagining a future where the aboriginal Australian way cry is a part of Australian culture as much as the Haka is for NZ.

One of the issues is the sheer amount of indigenous ‘nations’ within Aus each with their own language etc. It’s one of the barriers to singing the National anthem is there is no unified language- the way they approach it is by using the language/ culture of whichever land the game is being played on.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Maori teams tend to finish strong, I suspect the quaters system will suit the indigenous, the Maori side having the higher minute forwards. More rest suits the abos

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings