Player Albert Vete

bruce

Contributor
I guess his time was up here and he wasn't a Kearney favourite but obviously Melbourne see something in him and if he progresses well that would be sad for the Warriors because we really need a prop.

Reactions: 1 user

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Always liked Vete but sadly he hasn’t kicked on since he looked promising back in 2015 and holding onto players based on potential has screwed us in the past so good move I guess, would hate for it to come back and haunt us

Reactions: 5 users
Good luck to Vete. He isn't getting game time here and by all account he was lucky to get a contract last year.

To get some cap space for either Luke or someone new we need to release some guys. If he has more opportunities at the Storm it is best to move him on, playing under Bellamy would be appealing.

Reactions: 2 users
A bit of time at Melbourne will be great for his development.
They have a crazy ability of getting an average player to reach their potential.

Hopefully he gets homesick after a couple of years developing under Bellamy.

Good luck to Vete. He isn't getting game time here and by all account he was lucky to get a contract last year.

To get some cap space for either Luke or someone new we need to release some guys. If he has more opportunities at the Storm it is best to move him on, playing under Bellamy would be appealing.
Agree Totally... Gota resign bully!

• Haha
Happy for Vete and happier the Storm didn't get their preferred choice in Satae, that says good things about our retention and recruiting..

Reactions: 6 users
Feels strange storm picking our leftovers. For Vete I hope he has a blinder but for us I hope he’s duds. Otherwise it’s another blemish on our development and recruitment

Well done to him, played really well last night in the little time he had.

Had about 5 really solid runs that I remember.

Have to think with Bunty being out, he probably would have got more minutes at the Warriors than he will at the Storm this season but we shall see.

Maybe the Warriors were pushing him to relieve cap pressure for next year, we'll probably never know.

Reactions: 1 user