Pick Your Team 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Pick Your Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we really need to see more out of Niukore. Barnett absolutely outshines him and I think Niukore might be paid more. Yeah he's solid defensively but not really a game changer and gets it wrong too often. Really need him to step up

Short turn around, in NZ, off the back of getting pounded 90 minutes?

I don’t want to sound like Panthers fans heading into our game, but I’m really not giving them much of a chance..

FB_IMG_1694334775139.jpg

dont care who the warriors put out there, but tell them they are not allowed to bite. talk about waking a sleeping giant

Think it may be late in the piece to replace Montoya, but if is happening I would want Tuaupiki on the wing, thing he has been an unsung hero and is great under the high ball and give us extra pace

Our centers and one of our wingers are shithouse but it is too late to change them. We should have changed them for the panthers game as that was lost the minute SJ got hurt anyway. Now we have to stick with it. You'd think Berry/Pompey will be out of the starting lineup next year, monty probably too. Sucks we're having to play those anchors. RTS/Ali and even Kosi at this point and shit we'd be looking fierce. Crazy that in one game Ali showed more than either of our centers have.

We need to look at that raiders game for a blue print. It had a finals intensity too it and we played it perfectly.

Please SJ be back. Same lineup but with Walker on the bench and one of Bunty/Ale in for Siro. We can't be running Jazz and Siro, one of em has to go.
Why is it too late to change them? do you think Montoya and Pompey can do a job on Gagai and Young?. No way. So looking at other options is A left edge of Leiataua and Kosi. Kosi jams quite a bit as does Montoya but Kosi most of the time comes up with the right play to shut it down. And Leiataua is X factor the old saying fire with fire not Turtles on rabbits.

The other side of Berry and Watene will be alright as long as Watene doesn’t jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back