Sup42

Sup42

Ok well that is a miracle.

Do not rush him Warriors. Realistically we can wait a couple of months if it means a one hundred percent rebuilt player.

Sounds like he will not be too off the pace due to needing bits reconstructed. Must be just a fractured cap.

Reactions: 1 users
mrblonde

mrblonde

Very happy with this so long as we don't get an update that our medical team/Addin Fonua-Blake's non-Warriors medical team aren't as good as we first thought.

Good and bad mis-diagnosis have happened before...

Reactions: 2 users
Five&Last

Five&Last

Very happy with this so long as we don't get an update that our medical team/Addin Fonua-Blake's non-Warriors medical team aren't as good as we first thought.

Good and bad mis-diagnosis have happened before...
Yeah not too sure how we went from tendon hanging by a thread to back on the field in a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Great news, I needed this. If we can just tell Walsh to follow the big man around the field for a offload 😍

Reactions: 3 users

6Again

This is huge, back 8 weeks earlier than expected. Not even joking, could be the difference between playing finals and not playing finals.

Reactions: 17 users
Lance155

Lance155

This is huge, back 8 weeks earlier than expected. Not even joking, could be the difference between playing finals and not playing finals.
I don't think that is a stupid comment by any stretch!

Reactions: 4 users
Aman

Aman

I really hope we can get a fit full squad and push in the finals for Roger. He deserves it

Reactions: 7 users
Noitall

Noitall

Man I hope he’s truly recovering quickly and not being rushed back. Would rather do it tough for a bit and get him back fully recovered. Sounds like it’s one doctors opinion against another’s. Exciting news though.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Season back on!! Four weeks and we're back to kick the doors in again. But more carefully this time.

We're back baby, and this time we've got our own boy wizard, and Browny is turning into some kind of mad genius. Well I hope it's genius he's showing signs of.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xWarrior

Be interesting to see how we play full strength when Atkin and Hiku are back in the centre's, Pompey/Montoya deserve to keep their spot i assume Fusitua won't last long in the starting line up based on form and Ken will be on his toes.