General 24 Points to Make the Top Eight?

auck06_old

will say storm will get to the final but who will they meet could be any of the others they are all in with a shout. my own opinion the eagles will not make it other than that i really can't guess on who will join storm in the final (hopefully the warriors)

Skinny_Ravs82

I know, bad memories alright. haha. I'm sure the next time we see them he'll tear 'em up!

blain91_old

i honestly can say that i reckon that 26 will get us in the 8. looking at the draw, if we lose to manly and roosters, we'll be on 28. and we have a 2 point head start on all the sides out side the 8. that means that every team can only lose once or twice if they want to to get to 28, which is highly unlikely dew to the fact that someone has to be a loser after each game.

blain91_old

looking at the ladder predictor i made, it ended up the warriors get 28 points and we get in the top 4. and the broncos get 8th on 24. so really i think that we have only 3 wins to go. (hopefully)

Skinny_Ravs82

I'd rather not take any chances, hehe. if a game is there to win and win well we should take it even if we feel we're safe

Esoj_old

we should go with the aim of wining every game possible. potentially I guess 24 would be enough to make the eight but I know I would want the warriors to have a few more just to be safe. generally the higher up you finish the easier game you get first up in the finals and a top 4 spot comes with the bonus of home ground advantage and a guarnteed second life.

Skinny_Ravs82

we should go with the aim of wining every game possible. potentially I guess 24 would be enough to make the eight but I know I would want the warriors to have a few more just to be safe. generally the higher up you finish the easier game you get first up in the finals and a top 4 spot comes with the bonus of home ground advantage and a guarnteed second life.
Yep exactly right :D