General 2023 Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

I don’t think the giant orb will stick out as bad on the players… look at the training jersey and how squished the orb is.. you can’t even make out the one.nz writing!

0039EC66 F989 40AB 926D 650CEF71457C

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

The unbranded training gear without the portal might end up being quite collectable one day, regardless of the crazy pricing.

Spose I'll get used to the orb, or sausage or whatever it ends up looking like on my fat guts.

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

Morons 2023 jersey has been released and it has a collar. Hopefully bodes well for Puma putting one on the heritage next year..

85A83D7D 4AF7 488B 9B0A 265EAB5B54A9

Anyone got any tips on what the heritage will be next year? I would be happy with another 2002 jersey if it was a proper crack at it (collar, chevron goes over the shoulders, matching shorts and socks etc.) but I can see a replica of the 2003 jersey being more likely, or maybe even a replica of the 2008 jersey in Sonny Fai's memory, he would have turned 35 at the start of next year.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was based off one of the old puma designs. 2003 would be one of the main ones that hasn’t really been done otherwise the gave that fuuuugly 2000 blue and white job

Reactions: TheMorningEmu
snake77

snake77

This thread hadn't come on my notifications so I didn't know the new jerseys had been announced. Although I had seen a few pictures of players around wearing jerseys with the new logo.

This years home/away combo was one of my favourites. I like the straight V as opposed to the curved one. It's good besides the sponsor change the designs consistent.

On the comments of the logo size. The Warriors site has the jersey's and the Womans jersey the logo looks even bigger.

snake77

snake77

I didn't get this years jersey even though I was a big fan of it. Decided to save money. I have the 2021 jersey and like how the white was changed above the V to blue. That looks better. That jersey was close enough to this years design so I left it.

I brought this years for my kids. One of them keeps going on about the new sponsor but I don't want to be buying them jerseys every year especially just for a sponsor change. They are growing fast enough as it is so they'll need new sizes every so often as is.

Maybe just get them a home jersey.

I could rub it in and get myself a new jersey or both the home and away. Hey I missed out last year.

Maybe the deal I've been falling back on recently. Warriors win and I'll buy more stuff.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
I would cream myself if they did a retro of the 2003 hoops jersey...

• Haha
Reactions: crump81 and ndp26
Noitall

Noitall

I would cream myself if they did a retro of the 2003 hoops jersey...

I think the red Vodafone logo works on that jersey, not sure the new green one would.