General 2023 Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

Blain

Blain

Looks exactly what we all thought it was going to look like? Pretty Iron manish.

To be fair, it actually fits the colour scheme slightly better than the Vodafone. I'm sure we'll all get use to it with time.. The Pumas look better than last year.

Chief

Chief

Are there any sports teams anywhere that sell a de-sponsored jersey. Like a couple of small ones on are ok but I would pay a lot more for a jersey that doesn't have the eyesore in the middle front and center. Like I get they paid for the advertising but a massive oval stretched over my large puku is certainly not enticing anyone to go out and grab a "one.nz" product. If it is they have some issues.

Juju

Juju

Oh man, that sponsorship really sucks "the one nz warriors" the massive logo on the jersey... tacky

nzwarrior51

It looks tacky but if they removed the white circle it might’ve actually worked, It would be great if “One” would allow us to make the ring white instead of Green on the home jersey or at least invert it, would look a lot better.

SJ's on Fire

SJ's on Fire

Are there any sports teams anywhere that sell a de-sponsored jersey. Like a couple of small ones on are ok but I would pay a lot more for a jersey that doesn't have the eyesore in the middle front and center. Like I get they paid for the advertising but a massive oval stretched over my large puku is certainly not enticing anyone to go out and grab a "one.nz" product. If it is they have some issues.
The good ol Best and Less Jersey 😂 3EE99CDF B96A 45FE 8A25 8B4FC34F1680 9223A069 8022 43A1 8762 54DC48BB78B8

SJ's on Fire

SJ's on Fire

Away Kit - initial impression is the one.nz logo doesn’t look as huge and overbearing because the white outline blends into the jersey. Overall I think it will grow on us especially if we stick with the OG colour scheme. 5BBFBD27 7A40 47C7 B3AB B066C0775B7D

kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91

I didn’t get the away jersey this year so thinking of getting it next year! Looks mint!

I honestly think we all gunna warm to the portal/orb! 💚💚💚💚

Reactions: Defence