General 2023 Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Warm up top is ‘ok’ but not paying that price, particularly when comparable products are around the $65 mark. Knowing what the likely cost price is the mark up seems excessive

Reactions: Defence
snake77

snake77

The gear was expensive for what it is before. Now add inflation.

People will be tightening their budgets as the daily necessities get more expensive. The retailers and the club may not get as high volume of merchandise sales as previous years. It might not be a reflection of the quality of the designs more a reflection of the current economic climate.

It is a further hit to the club that hasn't had consistent home games the last 2.5 years.

I have credit card points stacked up so will likely may do what I've done in the past and cash out for Rebel Sport vouchers. Hopefully the kids aren't wanting jerseys each year.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Completely overpriced and the logos are fucking heat transfers 🤦‍♂️. Ridiculous. I'll be boycotting the Puma range this year. The sooner they fuck off with their half ass designs the better IMO. A first year design student who thinks the Warriors are a sewing club could have done better...

Tragic

Tragic

Contributor
Boo, I only buy the shirts when they are on sale coz my kids dont know the difference. So Puma can go take a jump. Bring back Canterbury.

• Haha
Reactions: TheMorningEmu
TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

Everything 2023 is out of stock : /

Question is, did other people just get in quicker than I did, or more likely, they never had stock to begin with..

Correction: they do have stock now if anyone wanted to hop on those prices- must have just been something f**ky on their website

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

Spotted this shirt of Villi Vaileas instagram- might be my favourite of the training shirts for '23 we have seen, though the bar is not that high..

Won't catch me spending $130 on it or whatever it will cost though, thats for sure haha
IMG 5655

Reactions: matiunz and marv
TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

I don't think many people thought the Jersey would change for next year but the store now has the "2023 playing shorts"- and they the same as this years (literally, it is the exact same image lol) so other than the sponsor change, there isn't going to be anything to look forward to in terms of a new home/away jersey.

Also they have released a Navy version of that training jersey spotted yesterday..

770939 01  26551

• Haha
Reactions: zaggo and Blackdot