Warriors Orange Peeler
We get it. Ads aren't what you are here for. NZWarriors.com has been up for almost 20 years and relies on ad revenue to help keep the server running.
Please add us to your ad blocker's whitelist or disable to run on our website. Alternatively, click here to upgrade your account to remove all ads.
Is there 6 points instead of 3 per round now?
Tohu Harris Harris got 3 points from round 1
2 judges each match giving 3-2-1 so possibility of 6 pointsIs there 6 points instead of 3 per round now?
No weirder than that previously where one judge gave a 3-2-1Kaufusi gets man of the match for his dominant and game changing physical display.
Yet the 3 Dallly M points from both judges go Marshall King and Kaufusi only gets the 2 points from both judges
Weird where the man of the match doesn’t get 3 points from either judge…No weirder than that previously where one judge gave a 3-2-1
In the Fins game assuming one of the two judges was making the call Kaufusi would have only got 2 points
If you had said those judging had NFI I would have agreed with you
Could have also happened under the old system if the judge for MOM wasn’t also the judge for Dally MWeird where the man of the match doesn’t get 3 points from either judge…
Warriors v Bulldogs — 5 - Shaun Johnson, 3 - Jackson Ford, 2 - Jazz Tevaga, 1 - Hayze Perham, 1 - Dylan Walker.
I probably wouldve given ford 2 but sj was cleary mom.I do prefer the new voting system thus far but it is strange to things like this where that one voter had Jackson Ford as the player of the match, while the other didn't even have him in his top 3.
Strange that Haze got a point. He played well but was defo not the 3rd best player on the park!
Dally M Results: Round 4
- Eels v Panthers — 5 - Mitchell Moses, 4 - Reagan Campbell-Gillard, 2 - Nathan Cleary, 1 - Junior Paulo.
- Storm v Wests Tigers — 3 - Trent Loiero, 3 - Harry Grant, 3 - Cameron Munster, 3 - Jonah Pezet.
- Dolphins v Broncos — 4 - Payne Haas, 4 - Reece Walsh, 3 - Adam Reynolds, 1 - Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow.
- Cowboys v Titans — 6 - Tom Dearden, 4 - Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, 1 - David Fifita, 1 - Valentine Holmes.
- Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles — 6 - Cody Walker, 4 - Daly Cherry-Evans, 1 - Jake Trbojevic, 1 - Cameron Murray.
- Warriors v Bulldogs — 5 - Shaun Johnson, 3 - Jackson Ford, 2 - Jazz Tevaga, 1 - Hayze Perham, 1 - Dylan Walker.
- Knights v Raiders — 3 - Dane Gagai, 3 - Lachlan Miller, 3 - Tyson Gamble, 2 - Bradman Best, 1 - Tyson Frizell.
- Dragons v Sharks — 6 - Nicho Hynes, 2 - Blake Lawrie, 2 - Briton Nikora, 1 - Blayke Brailey, 1 - Siosifa Talakai.
Dally M Leaderboard after Round 4
Warriors Dally M Leaderboard after Round 4
- 13 points — Payne Haas (Broncos)
- 13 points — Tino Fa'asuamaleaui (Titans)
- 11 points — Adam Reynolds (Broncos)
- 11 points — Reece Walsh (Broncos)
- 11 points — Jacob Kiraz (Bulldogs)
- 10 points — Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles)
- 10 points — Harry Grant (Storm)
- 9 points — Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins)
- 8 points — Dane Gagai (Knights)
- 8 points — Shaun Johnson (Warriors)
- 8 points — Tom Dearden (Cowboys)
- 8 points — Tom Gilbert (Dolphins)
- 8 points — Shaun Johnson (T-5)
- 7 points — Tohu Harris Harris (T-6)
- 6 points — Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (T-7)
- 5 points — Wayde Egan (T-8)
- 4 points — Jackson Ford (T-9)
- 3 points — Te Maire Martin (T-10)
- 2 points — Addin Fonua-Blake (T-11)
- 2 points — Marcelo Montoya (T-11)
- 2 points — Jazz Tevaga (T-11)
- 1 point — Dylan Walker (T-12)
Webby described Ford as a workhorse that going to perform all day but not be a standout. More the Mannering/ Luck mold.I do prefer the new voting system thus far but it is strange to things like this where that one voter had Jackson Ford as the player of the match, while the other didn't even have him in his top 3.
He's the first player in NRL history to have his mouth run more metres than his feet.2 points for mulitalo?
Compiled from 8 ratings