Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Normally we pay massive overs for a premium half or put all our eggs into one signature, maybe a signature like this is what we need and what Ash Taylor needs🤞.
(Gotta keep positive on a highly probable mud signing🤦‍♂️)

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

the borg

Very pleased for Ash, must of ticked all the boxes, be a better player from what we saw with the Tits I reckon. Once him and Shaun Johnson get the match fitness and combos up to speed, could be dangerous putting Reece in holes on both sides of the field.
Just hope Kodi and Chanel Harris-Tavita can grab the opportunity to learn how to manage a game properly from these 2.

Reactions: 12 users

geepee

I heard the same thing, been ripping it up in training and the team impressed with how he goes about his business and the extras he puts in.. who would have thought.
to be brutally honnest in that blue back line wouldnt need to show to much to impress

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Black_jrdn

Black_jrdn

this off season being quieter for us has left me with serious warriors news withdrawals I've taken to actually reading about other teams. at least ill do better at fantasy this year

Reactions: 4 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

Was looking through Sharks line up
Hynes
Trindall
Moylan
Connor Watson
Are all capable halves
Why are they keeping Metcalf ?
Just to spite him and us ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Cces

Cces

Was looking through Sharks line up
Hynes
Trindall
Moylan
Connor Watson
Are all capable halves
Why are they keeping Metcalf ?
Just to spite him and us ?
Connor Watson is at the Roosters.
They may see Metcalf as their back up Fullback rather than switching Hynes there, who is spending the preseason training in the halves by all accounts

Reactions: 1 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

Connor Watson is at the Roosters.
They may see Metcalf as their back up Fullback rather than switching Hynes there, who is spending the preseason training in the halves by all accounts
Connor Tracey can play there at a pinch (fullback)
Kade Dykes one of their 19 year old development players can play fullback later in the season.
Sam Stonestreet also their 2021 junior of the year can play fullback also.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brownstone

Connor Tracey can play there at a pinch (fullback)
Kade Dykes one of their 19 year old development players can play fullback later in the season.
Sam Stonestreet also their 2021 junior of the year can play fullback also.
Isn’t Tracey likely to play centre for them?

Reactions: 1 users
Fonzie

Fonzie

Are we assuming Metcalf will play 6 and Chanel Harris-Tavita 7 in the future? People need to move past Ash Taylor sticking around, it won't happen no matter what and he will not be picked ahead of Chanel Harris-Tavita and Shaun Johnson. Then 50 50 with Kodi I reckon, probably just depends who is out
Im not assuming that - Chanel Harris-Tavita is obviously unsigned, despite having been made an offer in November.

I’m starting to think it might be Shaun Johnson and Kodi in the halves this year..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Lance155

Lance155

Reactions: 3 users
This thread is for Warriors RECRUITMENT DISCUSSION, POSSIBLE TARGETS, HOPEFUL SIGNINGS, RECRUITMENT STRATEGY and posts relating directly to that content. Please use another thread if your post content does not adhere to the above.

All offtopic chatter will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be locked from this thread.

Zero tolerance to the above. Thank you to the majority who stay on topic on this thread.