Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn’t unfollowed, they have just privatised their followers.
Are you sure? I can still look up their followers and find our man Josh Kerr, maybe mine hasn't updated yet.

Also, I can't see Penrith Panthers/St George followers like I can for our club.
Also also, Spencer Leniu doesn't follow us according to his followers, but he does still follow his current club.

From my experiences following this sport, instagram follows are more reliable sources of information than the most reputable journalist.

I asked a few days ago about that and some people were saying it's a pretty good source...obvs not 100% but pretty solid. But you're pretty confident with that then? Gives me hope lol.

So in regards to Spencer and Kerr, how confident do you feel that we've got them?

Reactions: Up the guttz
I asked a few days ago about that and some people were saying it's a pretty good source...obvs not 100% but pretty solid. But you're pretty confident with that then? Gives me hope lol.

So in regards to Spencer and Kerr, how confident do you feel that we've got them?
Yeah there’s definitely smoke. You don’t just follow a rival team because you’re a fan. Very few players follow any other NRL team other than the one they’re playing for (or previously played for). In Spencer’s case, he only follows Panthers. The only other reason is maybe he’s using us to drive up his price with another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.