Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastmode

Just another day in paradise
Contributor
Random thought I don’t think Egan has the motor some of these modern dummy halves have. Looking and api cook the eels boy and the cowboys won they’re so fast out of dummy half. Would be worth looking at an upgrade in that position
Unfair comparison. Api has a pack driving the defensive line backwards and creating holes. Egan has a brick wall in front of him every time.

Unfair comparison. Api has a pack driving the defensive line backwards and creating holes. Egan has a brick wall in front of him every time.
Not really bro. I’m talking individual speed. Egan is behind the play a lot. I just don’t think he has the motor other 9s in the comp do. In saying that he is probably asked to do way too much at warriors. You’re right though he is on the back foot a lot

Not really bro. I’m talking individual speed. Egan is behind the play a lot. I just don’t think he has the motor other 9s in the comp do. In saying that he is probably asked to do way too much at warriors. You’re right though he is on the back foot a lot
I would like them to have Lussick as our no 14 and give him 30 mins each week. Egan is good just needs a decent rest each game so he doesn't end up waking wounded

Damn, thought he would stay with Union, real indictment on the club that he's staying in League but not with us.

Go to the best club by miles, in juniors also, or play for a club with no to little development system for the past 3 seasons who have been woeful in the NRL for some time?

Easiest decision anyone in Rugby league could make. I think you would find most RL juniors would jump at the chance, and would be silly not too.

In regards to the living in Australia being a big pull for families, absolutely. I don't live in Auckland, but looking at a lot of the league players coming from there, they seems to be South Aucklanders, Polynesian, with large families. Australia offers better pay and work conditions. There are also heaps of comments from players about getting away from there old friend groups etc.. Seems to be a common occurrence for these families to take the option of a life restart in Australia.

“I wanted to make sure I focused on this year. I kept brushing it aside, but now that it’s said and done and the season’s over, I can publicly announce it and let everyone know that I’m going to the Tigers in 2023.” - Isaiah Papalii

Thank goodness, now people can put away the pipe dream in here lol.

Cheers for the

“I wanted to make sure I focused on this year. I kept brushing it aside, but now that it’s said and done and the season’s over, I can publicly announce it and let everyone know that I’m going to the Tigers in 2023.” - Isaiah Papalii

Well that puts that to bed. Apologies to geepee for the smart comment yesterday.

Kind of a weird thing to hold off and announce. It was already known he had signed with the Tigers so like any player he could of just said "I'll focus on the Tigers next year" or he could have reassured the Tigers privately and there would of been no speculation or any issue. If he wasn't signed anywhere and had multiple clubs after him you could understand the wait until the season is completed justification. Something was obviously going on as it got to the point of the Tigers (management and incoming coaching staff) needed to discuss it publicly.

There was obviously something going on but he couldn't get out of it.

Agree though at least now we can move on to talking about someone else.

Ice only said 2023 that means he's coming here in 2024 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.