Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re still short a prop and a winger/Centre.
I’ve already listed Blacker, but Mikolaj oledski who’s been mentioned I think we should take a serious look at. And for the back we should go after Edenie Gebbie or Vuate Karawalevu
Aside from Eddie Blacker are these other people even real?? Panthers NSW Cup fullback, way better prospect than guy we have coming from QLD Cup, winger Suruva is a real prospect and young Luke improving all the time. Chase them Webby please.

Yeah I mean that’s all speculation, as of right now they’re signed for next year.

Ben Murdoch-Masila could decide the pay he’s on right now is worth living in NZ away from wife for a year compared to the pay that’s on offer from the Dolphins. Or maybe the wife signs with the Warriors for 2024 when they get a woman’s team back?
Yeah totally agree but the ford signing, given we have so many backrowers, says to me that the there will be some players leaving........through the players choice or the clubs.
Or there is actually a plan to make Niukore a starting centre....which opens things up a bit more.

Aside from Eddie Blacker are these other people even real?? Panthers NSW Cup fullback, way better prospect than guy we have coming from QLD Cup, winger Suruva is a real prospect and young Luke improving all the time. Chase them Webby please.
The panthers just look epic, Riki is playing great, eels have picked up a good one in Hopgood. Rumours sharks have offered Falls a contract. Blacker would be good but could be another Evans out of a good system, got speed too though.

Reactions: Worried2Death
Anyone watching the Koori Knockout?? Way more entertaining than Panthers v Norths Devils… the hooter is gold, sounds like faulty air horn

There was an article months ago regarding the rumour of a possible return to the Warriors and I posted a couple of posts from people who claimed to have inside knowledge of it being a real possibility. I’ve been straight up about any of that and never been so arrogant as to post anything like “end of story” as you did earlier as I don’t know, do you? Do you have some inside knowledge to say it’s not happening other than your guess? I couldn’t tell if your post implied he said he’d honour the deal but haven’t seen that anywhere and nobody can give a decent reason of why he wouldn’t just simply state he’s committed, can you? He must love fucking with the media more than Wayne Bennett.
yet i get called arrogant, yet you don't know me, i also been straight up as well yet still get called it

• Sad
Reactions: diehard
yet i get called arrogant, yet you don't know me, i also been straight up as well yet still get called it
Just asking if you have some knowledge that he’s going to the tigers apart from reports from Arthurs etc. Just thought your end of story comment was an exclamation point that you’d only make if you knew for sure, do you?

Reactions: Defence and Toookey
Geepee, I know you get good mail, but people on here don’t know that.

I think it would be helpful when you say things on here if you could let people know whether it’s based on mail/info, or just your opinion. It’s sometimes hard to tell whether you are so strong on something because you know more than we do, or where it’s just a strong opinion.

Most people on here are just tragic warriors fans like me and will repay all respect they get given.

And on a Sarki note, so glad the Warriors let Nathan Cleary go. Now he's going to be Penrith's greatest ever coach, and quite possibly coach of the greatest team in the modern era. FFS, whoever made that decision should be written on the clubs dishonor list.
Don't forget that Penrith sacked him after he left us......and he struggled at tigers before going back to Penrith in 2019.
But I do agree we should have tried to keep him longer ......

Being honest

Warriors recruitment is rubbish honestly the people they have signed are no names or injury prone players who nobody wants Warriors will be competing with the dolphins next year for the wooden spoon

• Haha
Reactions: ramps
And on a Sarki note, so glad the Warriors let Nathan Cleary go. Now he's going to be Penrith's greatest ever coach, and quite possibly coach of the greatest team in the modern era. FFS, whoever made that decision should be written on the clubs dishonor list.

This keeps me awake at night..

I envy the multiverse where the Cleary’s have just led us to our second straight premiership and Nathan is about to gear up for the Kiwis in the World Cup 🫠

78D80F93-1DE1-4DDC-BE9D-7E3ABB9A9AE5.jpeg

Being honest

Our recruitment for next year is trash a bunch of no names and injury prone players nobody else wants and why the he'll did we get rid of Cleary as coach I didn't understand it at the time and I still don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.