Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a month away until plenty can be approached, there will be plenty of rumours around and plenty happening behind the scenes. Plenty of unrest at the dragons, maybe he’ll bring Blake Lawrie with him?
I know it's off topic but can someone tell me what time is the GF being broadcast on Sunday on Sky

Reactions: J_P
Bloke can tackle too if he's at 94% in nrl games

Sounds like he has a bit of potential. I like him as depth as long as the price was right. With players like Ben Murdoch-Masila, Sirro and Jazz potentially moving on at the end of 2023 it's quite a steep drop to the next group of players. One or two injuries and then we're looking fairly light, so will be a good to have him.

Strange move for him tho, it has to be said. I don't know why someone would make the move over to NZ as a depth signing in our most heavily resourced position...

Sounds like he has a bit of potential. I like him as depth as long as the price was right. With players like Ben Murdoch-Masila, Sirro and Jazz potentially moving on at the end of 2023 it's quite a steep drop to the next group of players. One or two injuries and then we're looking fairly light, so will be a good to have him.

Strange move for him tho, it has to be said. I don't know why someone would make the move over to NZ as a depth signing in our most heavily resourced position...
Might pay to keep an eye on the dragons, they’re re signing Ben Hunt on a two year deal at $1.8 mil.

Strange, Even if it is just a depth signing. Still a "wtf for" moment.

I watched the colts game just now. And even though the Kepu Bros had a few mistakes in them. They stand out size wise & were plowing through the opposition every run.
Quite excited to see how they do the next few years. Not to worried about our propping stocks in the foreseeable future now.

But another second rower is a head scratcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.