General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

snake77

snake77

That polo looks nice. Not busy with the colours or patterns. Nice and simple.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Jakeness

Just hinted (I believe) the away jersey - and yes, it's going to be a white home jersey! See the white trim around the inverted red Vodafone logo...

Attachments

• 601EBC9F-8E92-4B7B-B317-CDBD7268A961.jpeg
    601EBC9F-8E92-4B7B-B317-CDBD7268A961.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 7FEBC966-7D8E-465C-AA23-909E3967E7B9.jpeg
    7FEBC966-7D8E-465C-AA23-909E3967E7B9.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: 3 users
snake77

snake77

If they away jersey is a mirror of the home jersey which is a safe guess it could be the first season I get a home and away jersey.

Damn it I just got a whole lot of Rebel Sport voucher for some new Skins.

Going to be an expensive year if I get a jersey or two, training gear, polo and my son has been on my case about getting a jersey. I want to encourage the last one, my main concern is he was talking about shorts and everything for running around the backyard.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Just hinted (I believe) the away jersey - and yes, it's going to be a white home jersey! See the white trim around the inverted red Vodafone logo...
Aren’t those pics just the home jersey?
Edit the one on the left?

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
9972E3A3 1A0B 4A95 8A93 F9FA6AFCBBEE

Good to see the southern cross appears to remain

Reactions: 1 user
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Loving our new gear, return to the right moko and confirmation we’re staying in OG colours.

Was hoping Pima would mail it again this time round.

The plain or simple designs are timeless. That’s polo would be the best I’ve seen since the Puma black one with silver embroidery.

Polo and home jumper in the Xmas list for me.

Well done Puma - welcome back!!

ramps

ramps

Love the new gears!! love that we finally have stuck to the same colours and found our identity.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
A little underwhelmed by lack of fanfare around 2022 range, was hoping for more range to be released but the stuff isn’t even on puma website yet

ramps

ramps

Got my jersey and training tee today!! sending all the way to Rarotonga! Cant wait. Was hoping the training shorts will be released too. anyone know why they arent available yet?

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Got my jersey and training tee today!! sending all the way to Rarotonga! Cant wait. Was hoping the training shorts will be released too. anyone know why they arent available yet?
Coz puma are slack :p

mrblonde

mrblonde

Well, if we're not challanging for the NRL Telstra Premiership next season, is the Best Dressed Team Award possible?

"The Warriors looking very smart in their leaf green and ocean blue uniforms, here!"

"Leaf green and ocean blue?! That's Warrior Emerald and Kiwi Cyan, my friend! And don't you fuckin' forget it!"

Reactions: 1 user
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Well, if we're not challanging for the NRL Telstra Premiership next season, is the Best Dressed Team Award possible?

"The Warriors looking very smart in their leaf green and ocean blue uniforms, here!"

"Leaf green and ocean blue?! That's Warrior Emerald and Kiwi Cyan, my friend! And don't you fuckin' forget it!"
Love winding up Aus mates with the ‘coward yellow’ when they try to say ‘Australian gold’

• Haha
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Got my new puma jersey, sizing is the same as Canterbury. That is why most of the large sizes have already gone.

The rest of the new apparel will be available from mid to late Jan onwards.

Looking forward to seeing what the second jersey will look like.

AlexM

AlexM

Just ordered mine. First one I've ever bought.
Got a good feeling about this year....

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Got my new puma jersey, sizing is the same as Canterbury. That is why most of the large sizes have already gone.

The rest of the new apparel will be available from mid to late Jan onwards.

Looking forward to seeing what the second jersey will look like.
So no point ordering?