General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
That's a nice jersey. There was a heritage jersey in the mid 2000's with a more traditional straight V which I liked. Always would of liked a straight V instead of the curved.

Last years jersey I liked how the section above the V was blue instead of white. Like that has been continued this year.

Agree the Puma logo looks weird and would look better with one flipped. That is us practical people that would be wearing it think. The advertising and marketing people will be thinking our logo faces this direction and that's the way it is.

Reactions: bruce

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Classy & classic. No need to change the main jersey moving forward
It would be good to have a distinctive jersey and stick to it. I know new designs mean more sales but you can make small changes and some may upgrade every few years anyway or with sponsor changes.

Can either change the away jersey or change the other jerseys like the alternate or heritage.

Looking at the jersey announcements the last few years across the NRL it seems like most side change their jerseys regularly. We don't go as nuts as we used to with 3-4 playing jerseys plus 2 training jerseys and another jersey announced mid year.

Reactions: Diesel

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
That's a nice jersey. There was a heritage jersey in the mid 2000's with a more traditional straight V which I liked. Always would of liked a straight V instead of the curved.

Last years jersey I liked how the section above the V was blue instead of white. Like that has been continued this year.

Agree the Puma logo looks weird and would look better with one flipped. That is us practical people that would be wearing it think. The advertising and marketing people will be thinking our logo faces this direction and that's the way it is.
A classic case when one logo would have been enough. Want an extra one, put it on the back of the neck.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
It would be good to have a distinctive jersey and stick to it. I know new designs mean more sales but you can make small changes and some may upgrade every few years anyway or with sponsor changes.

Can either change the away jersey or change the other jerseys like the alternate or heritage.

Looking at the jersey announcements the last few years across the NRL it seems like most side change their jerseys regularly. We don't go as nuts as we used to with 3-4 playing jerseys plus 2 training jerseys and another jersey announced mid year.
Generally 2 year cycle unless manufacturers change. Playing jerseys we have the same number as other teams it’s just the out there designs and colours make it appear we have more

Waipiro

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 17, 2021
Tauranga, NZ
I really like that Jersey .... nice clean lines. The noted puma position is the only flaw for me but not the end of the world. "V "colour combo is all good and the orange NRL logo blends well.
Cant wait to see the away jersey.

Reactions: BA-AD Luck

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I dont like it much at all at this stage, much prefer the 2021 home design
Yeah don't want to be negative but prefer the 2019/20 heritage scheme with white and the unique chevron, no other club has anything like that. Might grow on me if we win the comp in this one but it's a no for now. Couldn't give a shit about the positioning of puma's marketing logo.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
not sure the colours are accurate. voda is real fussy on its red and that looks orange to me. will wait till i see alternate picks
just took a look at the training shirts, the voda colour is very differnt. much redder

Waipiro

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 17, 2021
Tauranga, NZ
They could take the bloody green out of it. Stupid brewery, horrible beer.
You crack me up...giving a real "old man yells at cloud " vibe!

1638166065432.png

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
How many teams have a chevron right now? Bulldogs, Sea Eagles and Tigers off the top of my head.

Roosters Dragons and Storm have a V which is pretty similar. Bulldogs probably more of a V as well

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
How many teams have a chevron right now? Bulldogs, Sea Eagles and Tigers off the top of my head.

Roosters Dragons and Storm have a V which is pretty similar. Bulldogs probably more of a V as well
Manly went back to stripes next season, it’s kinda similar style wise to what Tigers normally trot out which is the concern

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings