General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Billyspleen75

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
Silverdale
I like the jersey. Im happy it wasnt a major overhaul of our previous home jersey

i am however pretty disappointed this is how we find out about it. The club should of created a hype video with the major reveal being Shaun Johnson in the jersey. a big missed opportunity
There is a hype video.. Just has Pene and Aitken instead.
They did manage to get Wiki in a training jersey at Mt Smart, so Shaun Johnson shouldn't have been too hard to fit in.

Reactions: bruce

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
I am thankful they kept the Auckland colours.
The red background on the Telstra Premiership logo looks off to me. Should have gone with the blue.
I’m not a fan of the double manufacturer logo that seems to have popped up in the NRL since they sold off the neck sponsor spot.
Looks like our second cat is falling off a cliff.
Apart from those nit picks from a jersey geek, it’s a pass mark from me.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I am thankful they kept the Auckland colours.
The red background on the Telstra Premiership logo looks off to me. Should have gone with the blue.
I’m not a fan of the double manufacturer logo that seems to have popped up in the NRL since they sold off the neck sponsor spot.
Looks like our second cat is falling off a cliff.
Apart from those nit picks from a jersey geek, it’s a pass mark from me.
That second cat bugs me too as it ruins the symmetry and draws your eye to it- which is probably the point. Red comp logo also bugged me and the v is a little generic compared to our traditional curved one.
Better than I thought we’d get from puma to be fair though

Reactions: Worried2Death

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Lookin' good! I don't mind the asymmetry.

I imagine Puma's branding guidelines specify that the cat can only be displayed jumping to the left. Marketing types are very picky about that sorta stuff ;)
See I get this but my issue is the distance from the puma to the neck is different on each side. Just looks weird!

Must be the teacher in me, lol.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Lookin' good! I don't mind the asymmetry.

I imagine Puma's branding guidelines specify that the cat can only be displayed jumping to the left. Marketing types are very picky about that sorta stuff ;)
From memory it’s something about the cat striking vs retreating based on the direction it’s facing

Reactions: MarkW

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
9A4EB546-6C14-4B05-B44C-044EED7DB7BC.jpeg

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player