General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

Always annoys me the chat about how many different tops the Warriors have. All the clubs have Home, Away, Anzac, Indigenous, Women of league etc its just we let out designers give it a decent crack to be different. Most of the other clubs do slight variations so you barely notice any difference half the time.
It's probably more the 74 colour schemes that we've used.
The Dragons and South's for example have all those various jerseys but pretty much always keep it to the Red/White and Red/Green combinations.

Reactions: 1 users
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Available now, first of the new 2022 clothing range.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Im looking forward to seeing the Puma gear. I always liked their back to basics range.

Reactions: 1 user

Waipiro

Really like the Singlet and shorts combo. Summer uniform sussed if they put them out for sale soon! Thanks Santa!

kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91

Are they game day jerseys? or for sale at the local gay club?
I’m gay and I can tell you now - no gays gunna be wearing those fishing shirts 🤮

the pop art button up shirt is kinda cool though in an ugly sweater kinda way

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

I’m gay and I can tell you now - no gays gunna be wearing those fishing shirts 🤮

the pop art button up shirt is kinda cool though in an ugly sweater kinda way
The fish one was a bad idea, I do like the other one, especially for us nearing 50. I need that midlife crisis look, attracts all the women 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
zaggo

zaggo

The fish one was a bad idea, I do like the other one, especially for us nearing 50. I need that midlife crisis look, attracts all the women 🤣

The NRL fishing jerseys have been around for a few years now - couple of mates and I got matching ones. They're hideous but you'd be surprised how many people say they love them, never had so many compliments on a jersey!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

909BAB66 3552 45D0 B375 2F2465F3E3BE
87871BCF 592A 4618 9041 25A10916D65C

Couple “teaser” images from Warriors instagram, assuming it’s the home jersey for next year.

The blue looks the same shade from this years jersey - which would align to the rumour the design will be a “re-badged” version of said jersey.

Reactions: 2 users
Noitall

Noitall

View attachment 45835 View attachment 45834

Couple “teaser” images from Warriors instagram, assuming it’s the home jersey for next year.

The blue looks the same shade from this years jersey - which would align to the rumour the design will be a “re-badged” version of said jersey.
Some really nice jerseys on the instagram page in the pictures with Wade Mckinnon first. Really like that blue jersey with the white v.

Reactions: 1 user