General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

scree

scree

Have any other NRL teams have had matching jersey/shorts combo? I can’t recall any, and had assumed that clubs were only allowed 2 x shorts total (home and away). I think ours just stuck out a lot more than others, since we went away from our home/away colours for heritage round more than other teams did.
Maybe it's a way to cut costs. I think they usually do the shorts and socks to match. Probably not very likely to sell shorts compared to the jerseys?

I used to have some of the 2010 heritage shorts.

Reactions: 1 users
Blackdot

Blackdot

Maybe it's a way to cut costs. I think they usually do the shorts and socks to match. Probably not very likely to sell shorts compared to the jerseys?

I used to have some of the 2010 heritage shorts.

View attachment 47180
Sorry I should have said I specifically mean the 2022 strips, I know on the past special shorts have been made, but I can’t remember any clubs doing it this year. Maybe everyone else hasn’t needed to because their alt jerseys matched their shorts well already.

Hopefully the Māori jersey works better, the heritage strip would have been so much better with black shorts.

Reactions: 1 user
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
So the email to members said it's available from 5pm today.... Why can't I see it on the shop?

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I like the back, kinda reminds me of a Hawaiian shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91

Aroha the back and front! What an energised jersey! Hope the boys play with mana wearing this! Love the name too; Te Amokura 🔥

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Hope it looks better on the field, can't tell if I love it or if it's just a hot mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

Pros - Stays true to our colours
- Cool design on the front

Cons - Back is ugly af
- Yet another jersey
- No special shorts, but seems to fit better than the heritage/white combo

Reactions: 1 users
kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91