General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Were you happy with the Puma 2022 range?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pass mark

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Below average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Blackdot

Blackdot

This will be the first new jersey I’ll buy since the 2007 heritage jersey - I really dig this, great job!

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
so is this up on the online store yet? i cant find it

Reactions: Kestrel84
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Probably would have kept the black parts blue so it was closer to our normal home jersey but with indigenous elements

Blackdot

Blackdot

Me lol other brands can at least pair shorts with one off jerseys
Have any other NRL teams have had matching jersey/shorts combo? I can’t recall any, and had assumed that clubs were only allowed 2 x shorts total (home and away). I think ours just stuck out a lot more than others, since we went away from our home/away colours for heritage round more than other teams did.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Have any other NRL teams have had matching jersey/shorts combo? I can’t recall any, and had assumed that clubs were only allowed 2 x shorts total (home and away). I think ours just stuck out a lot more than others, since we went away from our home/away colours for heritage round more than other teams did.
I know in the past we have done shorts to match, possibly other clubs may not have gone as extreme as we tend to go so it mightn’t have been needed?
The lack of heritage shorts really ruined the look of our heritage jerseys this year