Roacheclip

Roacheclip

8EE1B2DE D333 4298 A284 04DC042C8054

Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
If it weren’t for the ‘runaway’ Puma, these would comfortably be our finest ever kit.

The OG colours is a unique and readily indentifiable Warriors combo, the blue and white reversed home and away kits, Green updated Moko with straight tongue, contrasting shorts (home or away) straight chevron and classic Vodafone logos (both old on Away jersey and new on Home) are all combining for the better.

Well done Club/Puma/designer/s- best yet.

(Now fix that Puma FFS!)
Hated the suicidal Puma n the image but it doesn’t stand out so much on the real thing

Reactions: 1 user
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Hated the suicidal Puma n the image but it doesn’t stand out so much on the real thing
Almost like they’ve moved lefty back up the shoulder so that each one ends in line with the green chevron…(now)

Attachments

• E579073C-AB83-4EB2-ABE2-DD94A31C5475.jpeg
    E579073C-AB83-4EB2-ABE2-DD94A31C5475.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 1 users
BA-AD Luck

BA-AD Luck

Finally!!

Great kit from Pums first effort back.

Thought Reece could have tied his laces up though…

• Haha
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Puma have done well - the kits look great for 2022! 😍😍

Ooo I got pretty close to that away kit with a kit design I did back in 2019

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Would appear they are copying the breakers style for social media now….

• Haha
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
When you are buying kids/youth gear go plus 2 sizes at least.

snake77

snake77

When you are buying kids/youth gear go plus 2 sizes at least.
Thanks. This will likely be the first year I buy something for my kids. My eldest has been on my case for the last year to get him a jersey. Probably wants to sit with me in matching colours as I can't see him sitting still for the whole game.

Going to get expensive if his brother wants on as well. I might have to play the "they aren't in your size card" like I did with his brother for a few years.

Hopefully we will see more in the stores soon. Admittingly I've only been to two Rebel Sports stores recently. One I couldn't find any gear. The other had a few pieces of the new kit. That store though is now being re-fitted so last week I couldn't find anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
I know there were some unhappy about the shift back to Puma, hopefully any concerns have been put to bed. I reckon it’s the best all round offering we’ve ever put out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

From the mole… judging by the photos above not sure where he is getting his info from!!

WARRIORS FACE MORE HURDLES

You've got to feel for the poor old Warriors. Living and playing away from home, the club has a new problem - a wardrobe malfunction.

Due to logistical problems, the players barely have any playing and training gear with the start of the new season just weeks away.

PUMA, the club's official gear sponsor, has been unable to supply the team's training clothing yet and players are often running around in plain PUMA t-shirts or their own gear.

Not a huge problem, but just another hurdle for the club that has done it tougher than any other in recent seasons.

Noitall

Noitall

From the mole… judging by the photos above not sure where he is getting his info from!!

WARRIORS FACE MORE HURDLES

You've got to feel for the poor old Warriors. Living and playing away from home, the club has a new problem - a wardrobe malfunction.

Due to logistical problems, the players barely have any playing and training gear with the start of the new season just weeks away.

PUMA, the club's official gear sponsor, has been unable to supply the team's training clothing yet and players are often running around in plain PUMA t-shirts or their own gear.

Not a huge problem, but just another hurdle for the club that has done it tougher than any other in recent seasons.
Doesn’t seem correct, as you say. Love that white training jersey.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Preseason footage has all had them in new gear, seems an odd thing to make up though

shuffle

shuffle

They probably think that Steve Price is still our captain. They don’t give AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Wasn't the lack of training gear/match jerseys a storyline from last year or during when Payten took over? The Mole has probably accidentally read a year old story and not done any deeper checks..

In fact, since it is The Mole, that is 100% what would have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users