Stop Being Shit
Contributor
so taj what we wearing, till the next one
This one?

download2.jpg

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I’m guessing this is what you really want ….

View attachment 47486
what does that shirt say 2009? 2000? I have the memory of a goldfish, is that brad fittler?
ok looked it up, love the quote in the article
"In the process, they heaped humiliation on top of misery as Blues back-rower Bryan Fletcher tossed an imaginary hand grenade but a very real insult in the 56-16 flogging inflicted in the third match of the series.
It's one that has served as motivation for Queensland through the two decades since – two decades they have largely dominated."

Funny enough the article talks about how The Blues scored a try that was allowed but shouldnt have been given. Then a qlder was sent off. Sound familiar? Looks like refs been giving advantages to NSW for decades now, and they are still more often than not - losers:p

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
what does that shirt say 2009? 2000? I have the memory of a goldfish, is that brad fittler?
ok looked it up, love the quote in the article
"In the process, they heaped humiliation on top of misery as Blues back-rower Bryan Fletcher tossed an imaginary hand grenade but a very real insult in the 56-16 flogging inflicted in the third match of the series.
It's one that has served as motivation for Queensland through the two decades since – two decades they have largely dominated."

Funny enough the article talks about how The Blues scored a try that was allowed but shouldnt have been given. Then a qlder was sent off. Sound familiar? Looks like refs been giving advantages to NSW for decades now, and they are still more often than not - losers:p

Sorry mate. I don’t know what gibberish you’re going on about, but I take it you’re happy to support NSW like the rest of us.

To all the diehard Queensland supporters still trying to pick themselves off the floor nxt game is our game which sounds like a Warriors ripoff of nxt year is and you can fill in the rest as I can't say it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: adelaide rams

gREVUS

Contributor
Sorry mate. I don’t know what gibberish you’re going on about, but I take it you’re happy to support NSW like the rest of us.
really didnt see u rocking the qld look when u lost round 1.

but yes if u guys pick one, i'll wear it till the next round.

Reactions: drunk_monk

Stalefish540

Contributor
Well my first Origin experience went a lot better than my first ABs experience when we got spanked by the Wallabies at Optus a few years back.

Great atmosphere in a quality stadium. May not be perfect for rectangle sports, but luckily sitting on halfway lower section each time certainly helped. Warriors vs. Souths round one in 2018 and last night with a hefty NSW win, can't really complain with both of those outcomes.

Looking forward to a fiery game three at Suncorp, don't think you'll see that lack of effort from Qld two games in a row.

gREVUS

Contributor
Reactions: Noitall

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
really didnt see u rocking the qld look when u lost round 1.

but yes if u guys pick one, i'll wear it till the next round.

Gallens undies……!!!!!

J/k.

You can keep your rainbow coloured butterflies if Taj is too busy with other stuff…