I'm really hoping Ratuva gets to full fitness as I feel he could start Rd 1 and it could be a break out year for him. I recall POS saying he is one of the best athletes he has seen in League now that is a heck of an endorsement
Don't worry bro one big signing and they'll look like top 4 squad, just waiting for November 1. Joey Manu or Cheese should do it, throw in a Nuikore and couple of Momorovskis and it's our year.man i cant be the only one that thinks we have a stink team on paper haha.. gonna be another long year
Our defence is awful that means nothing, why do we leak in so many points.Zero Tackle came out with an interesting breakdown around tackle efficiency for the season, the Warriors being the only team in the top 6 not to make the play offs. If we can get the attack firing next season then it bodes well for the team to creep up the table.
Possession 46% - the possession table basically is the ladder. If we’re defending that much more than most teams it is irrelevant how good we defend.Our defence is awful that means nothing, why do we leak in so many points.
That becomes very hard to argue with, good share.Possession 46% - the possession table basically is the ladder. If we’re defending that much more than most teams it is irrelevant how good we defend.
View attachment 45608
Total tackles - we had done 2nd most when all teams were on 24 games. 1000 more tackles than the Titans, Sharks. This is a big part of why they finished above us. We did so much more quantity than others during the season so that it negated the quality of defending.
View attachment 45609
These stats are where a Shaun Johnson or a Ash Taylor will completely change our season.
Keary and Walker will be up their, so will Wighton and FogartyI am posting this here to avoid being off topic in the recruitment thread.
The warriors halves for next year are NRL standard and should come close to getting into the top 8 based on this quick and dirty analysis (thanks to my friend Wizards for casting an eye over this)
Warriors ranked about 7th based on their halves....(this is subjective and just for entertainment/discussion)
Halves Scores out of ten
) Panthers - Cleary Luai 10 out ten
2) Storm - Munster Hughes 10 out of ten
3) Manly - DCE Foran 8 out of ten
4) Broncos Reynolds plus X - 7? out of ten
5) Eels - Moses plus Brown -7 out of ten
6) Roosters - Keary Hutchinson 7 out of ten
7) Warriors - Shaun Johnson/Chanel Harris-Tavita/Ash Taylor 6 out of ten
8) Canberra - Wighton plus Fogarty ?? 6 out of ten
9) Sharks - Hynes Trindall 5 out of ten (I think hynes will thrive but could fail as well?)
10) Cowboys - Dearden/Drinkwater/Townsend - 5 out of ten
11) New Castle - Luke Brooks? and ? 4 out of ten
12) Bulldogs - Burton plus Averillo 4 out of ten
13) Rabbitohs - Cody Walker plus ? 3 out of ten - predict a big signing as they will know they are currently light here
14) Titans - Sexton plus X 3 out of ten
15) Wests - Jackson Hastings plus ? 1 out of ten
16) St George - Moses Mbye plus ? 0 out of ten
Tohu Harris on the bench? 60 minutes closing? Impact player? What’s the thinking?Preferred line-up although I still don’t think we have a perfect 13 in the squad. I thought Sironen might have been that guy but still to impress.
I hope that Katoa’s development continues in the back row and not at prop.