Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Reports saying we’ve signed Niukore for 2023 and will be announced shortly after November 1, with us trying to get him over the line for 2022 asap.
We'd have a lot of backrowers on the books if that happened

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
If the kepu twins with the Laban and zion are what they think they are then losing glamuzina won't mean much?
Laban is a long way away, hasn’t even turned 18. Zyon looks the goods but is a different position. And yes I’d obviously choose both Kepu’s over Jyris. I think it’s just being stuck in a bubble away from NZ means only being able to keep a select number of guys due to the cost of it.

I know they wanted to keep Josiah Karapani last year who’s now on a development contract with South’s. We probably would’ve kept him if we were still based in NZ.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
I know right , "Lets get rid of Fusitua " & sign an even worse - Cotric , Fergo or Isaako 🙄
Suckers for punishment aren't they.
Which Fusitua you talking about?

Not many better than 2018 Fusitua.
Not many worst than 2020 and 2021 Fusitua.

Those 3 you mentioned are miles better than current “I’m home sick but please let me sign a contract in Super League” Fusitua.

Yomama

U20's Player
Sep 24, 2021
Which Fusitua you talking about?

Not many better than 2018 Fusitua.
Not many worst than 2020 and 2021 Fusitua.

Those 3 you mentioned are miles better than current “I’m home sick but please let me sign a contract in Super League” Fusitua.
Get out of your feelings re - Fusitua.
He's gone now, Old news.
The 3 you mentioned are shit.
Isaako has 1 good game then 5 shit house performances. Defensively weak. And terrible under the high ball.
Fergo is way passed it, And going to ruggers anyway 🙄 Cotric overrated as fuck.
If you've got a wish list of wingers its a pretty shit one of you've targeted these players 🤣

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
He's gone now, Old news.
Isaako has 1 good game then 5 shit house performances. Defensively weak. And terrible under the high ball.
If you've got a wish list of wingers its a pretty shit one of you've targeted these players 🤣
I agree with this assessment of those wingers. Isaako in particular is in the bottom 5 players in the NRL in my view. I would rate Kosi over Isaako easily and I am not big on Kosi.

Reactions: Yomama

Wheels

Warriors Bench Player
Jun 30, 2021
He's gone now, Old news.
Montoya & Dallin are solid enough in my opinion with Vailea, Ratuva supporting. I think a pre season under their belts Montoya & Dallin can nail down the wing spots. Skeptical of Montoya earlier he has been impressive in terms of commitment and skill. they both have a good work ethic with the young guns lurking if injury happens. Berry is another good option on the wing in my opinion. I think he could be impressive as an outside back as a centre or wing. Clearly someone like Manu would be preferred but probably unlikely.

Yomama

U20's Player
Sep 24, 2021
I agree with this assessment of those wingers. Isaako in particular is in the bottom 5 players in the NRL in my view. I would rate Kosi over Isaako easily and I am not big on Kosi.
I hold hope for Kosi showing us what he's really made of this year. If he gets the chance.
Vs Bulldogs this year he was impressive.
A fit, Injury free Ratuva would be a bonus. Aitken, Berry , Vailea , Dallin Watene-Zelezniak , Montoya & Pompey. Plus Walsh would do a good job without going after players i don't think would do any better than what we already have.
Unless it's a Joey Manu ,Then fuck yeah lol...Or a Reiko Ioane , Caleb Clarke 👀🤣

Reactions: Tragic

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Warriors looking at Paul Momirovski.

Momirovski on the verge of leaving Panthers to potentially join fifth club in five years​

Michael Chammas

By Michael Chammas

October 19, 2021

Panthers centre Paul Momirovski is on the verge of signing with his fifth club in as many seasons after he was granted permission by the club to find a new home in 2022.

The Sydney Roosters have expressed interest in luring him back to the club where he made his NRL debut in 2018, while the Sea Eagles and Warriors are also interested

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
He's gone now, Old news.
😂 Da faq?

You named those three guys in the previous post, and I said they are better than current Fusitua.

Now you’re saying I mentioned them?
Haha brooo.
You’re so far ahead of the rest of us you can’t even keep up with your self 😂

Yomama

U20's Player
Sep 24, 2021
😂 Da faq?

You named those three guys in the previous post, and I said they are better than current Fusitua.

Now you’re saying I mentioned them?
Haha brooo.
You’re so far ahead of the rest of us you can’t even keep up with your self 😂
bUt yOu sAiD tHeY wErE bEtTer ? Lol.....I mentioned them as being players others forum members said we should go after...Yes? Then you said your part. Sooooo You did mention them 🤣 To much weights not enough book smarts

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Cotric is a tackle breaking machine- if we could get him with fusituas money (highly doubtful) that would be a massive win.
Bulldogs bought him as a center which was always gonna be a risk- he could still develop into one I suppose as he’s still only 22 (seems like he’s been around for ever having already played for NSW and australia) but I think his skill set is better suited to the wing- he’s a very powerful athlete- that’s his thing.
I wouldn’t write him off on the back of one injury plagued season playing out of position in a wooden spoon side.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I prefer when we are poaching other teams young talent not getting our own taken.

Brown seems a bit more willing to give youngsters a go compared to Kearney so hopefully we see it a bit less often. Only so many slots available though so if you are going to keep people on a lower contracts they need to faith in where the club is going and the plans laid out for them.
i actually think that Brown is bringing in way more than he is bringing up. I dont have the numbers to back it up. But how many has he added from other clubs this year? vs how many has he brought up that havent played first grade before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings