Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year those who went home for COVID were only paid 70% of their salary, and if we happen to get rid of him only paying 40% of his salary for the next two years, it’s not the end of the world, essentially means we paid
2020 - $350k
2021 - $500k
2022 - $200k
2023 - $200k
For a grand total of 1.25 million for 12 games lol. $100 000 per game…luggy guy
The pay period is 1 year from the start of the preseason. The players that went home would have been paid fully for half the season before going home on 70%…

Fusitua didn't play 2021.
FC8CE63A-859D-49AC-91EF-C1971A664364.jpeg

Reactions: Billyspleen75

Mr Bob

Contributor
And he played absolute shithouse in the Manly game.

Didnt get involved, absolute spectatorstanding on his right wing... got subbed out in the last 10min with his "hamstring" injury probably from walking too fast that night.

I'm so over Fusitua. Get rid of him and the last remanence of our so-called Prop wings.

After all this club has given to him, he should show some gratitude which is clearly non-existent, just like his game.

Fusitua, Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown are the three obvious ones.

Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown in particular I would be stoked to see the back of.

Hard to think of a fourth.

Possibly Murchie. Not for salary cap reasons but just open up roster spots. We have loads of gun forwards coming through that we need to keep hold of like Kepu twins, Ale, Glamuzina, Finau, Maiu'u. Ideally we wouldn't have signed Pride Petterson-Robati this year and could keep Murchie.

It's not Chanel Harris-Tavita because we've told him he can't leave unless we have a replacement (i.e. Metcalf), which means he's in the plans to be starting.

Fusitua, Nikorima, Taunoa-Brown are the three obvious ones.

Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown in particular I would be stoked to see the back of.

Hard to think of a fourth.

Possibly Murchie. Not for salary cap reasons but just open up roster spots. We have loads of gun forwards coming through that we need to keep hold of like Kepu twins, Ale, Glamuzina, Finau, Maiu'u. Ideally we wouldn't have signed Pride Petterson-Robati this year and could keep Murchie.

It's not Chanel Harris-Tavita because we've told him he can't leave unless we have a replacement (i.e. Metcalf), which means he's in the plans to be starting.
Everyone's forgotten about Sean O'Sullivan. He's still there but hasn't been given a contract yet, but he's still there. He would be number 4 behind Fusitua, Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown. I actually like Taunoa-Brown he just needs more game time.

Reactions: SouthernWorrier
10 clubs fanbase probably going "that's us, who are we getting?"

Everyone's forgotten about Sean O'Sullivan. He's still there but hasn't been given a contract yet, but he's still there. He would be number 4 behind Fusitua, Nikorima and Taunoa-Brown. I actually like Taunoa-Brown he just needs more game time.

He's off contract. We don't need to shop him around quietly, just tell him loudly to bugger off.

He wouldn't count as one of the four even if the rumour was about us

Last edited:
Difficult to determine if Scott is a worse player or a worse bloke. In an
Taunoa-browns had too much game time. Ale needs a shot and Murchie needs more game time to find his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.