Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Ferdie

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 7, 2016
I get the highs etc, but what is the attraction if this shit is career ending if caught, they cannot be junkies?
I'm not an expert on this, but from what I've read in the past, it's popular with athletes for a couple of reasons:
1. It clear of your system within days of taking it, so unless you're being randomly drug tested 48-72hrs after taking the drug, you should pass the test.
2. As a pro-athlete you can get high, hit the clubs and not have someone snap a picture of you drinking. You can just drink non-alcoholic drinks, because you're already on a high.

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
I'm not an expert on this, but from what I've read in the past, it's popular with athletes for a couple of reasons:
1. It clear of your system within days of taking it, so unless you're being randomly drug tested 48-72hrs after taking the drug, you should pass the test.
2. As a pro-athlete you can get high, hit the clubs and not have someone snap a picture of you drinking. You can just drink non-alcoholic drinks, because you're already on a high.
The Attraction is.... it's fun?
That's why people do drugs?
They still exist and always will.
No matter how hard governments try.
That's why people drink and smoke?
That's why some people spend ridiculous amounts of money on luxury food and clothes etc?
People like fun?

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Sounds like Benji keen on another season. Think we could do a lot worse for a season
Warriors are not going to be able to get even half of what Bennet got out of him. Everybody though he was done and washed up but Bennet put life back into him. Don’t buy Bellamy and Bennett’s left overs, ever.

Greenlite

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 11, 2021
No news on Cust or Metcalf?

If we give Raiders Chanel Harris-Tavita can they give Sharks what they’re lacking? (Not sure what Sharks are recruiting atm). We could probably give away a second rower or a development centre, or Kodi + Fusitua combo.

Or We can give Kodi and Fusitua to Titans (Fusitua as a centre will probably pass the ball to win the playoff games lol), Fogarty can go to Raiders, Raiders give Sharks someone they want, we get Metcalf 😂

Last edited:

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
If we sign Taylor on a trial and train I assume that means he can jump ship to another club before the season starts?

I would hate for us to get him fit only for a club with a halves injury to snap him up.

If we are going down this road i would prefer to just bite the bullwt on a cheap 1 yr deal

Last edited:

Greenlite

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 11, 2021
If we sign Taylor on a trial and train I assume that means he can jump ship to another club before the season starts?

I would hate for us to get him fit oy gor a club with a halves injury to snap him up.

If we are going down this road i would prefer to just bite the bullwt on a cheap 1 yr deal
Given POS’ record I am sure they won’t offer him some silly contract like this, might be something like trial period of a one year deal?

Reactions: rugged

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Warriors are not going to be able to get even half of what Bennet got out of him. Everybody though he was done and washed up but Bennet put life back into him. Don’t buy Bellamy and Bennett’s left overs, ever.
Serious question, was Bennett the coach at the dragons and broncos when Benji was there? I know he had Maguire in his second stint. Hard to say I reckon who you’d get the best out of for a season between him and Taylor as depth. Hopeful that you bring out the potential in Taylor of course. If they were persevering with Chanel Harris-Tavita I would, doesn’t seem they are though.

This thread is for Warriors RECRUITMENT DISCUSSION, POSSIBLE TARGETS, HOPEFUL SIGNINGS, RECRUITMENT STRATEGY and posts relating directly to that content.

ANY offtopic chatter will be DELETED. Repeat offenders will be locked from this thread.
Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings