Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
dumb as shit and error prone so would fit right in
He is a good athlete but an egregious decision maker which is a fancy way of saying what you said : he is dumb as shit
He and brodie Croft were a big part of broncos getting the spoon last year.
It was inept coaching that saw him continually picked and if I were a broncos fan I would have had a coronary from stress watching isaako
Isaako in my humble view is considerably worse than nikorima and I would rate Jamayne as the most stupid player I have ever seen.
Bear in mind that is a limited sample size as have only followed closely since 2017 and I also used to watch in 1980s when cliff Lyons and those guys played.
As an ardent warriors fan and someone invested emotionally in the team winning I would seriously be prepared to pay $1000 to charity if that donation magically guaranteed he never plays for us.

• Wow
Reactions: ramps and Aman

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
He also said we might let Chanel Harris-Tavita go if we get Taylor. Hm…surely if that’s the case then we are after another half

Says Niko from Para talked to a couple of clubs last week. Did Gus say we have signed a forward already?
Train and trial seems whack doesn’t it? I get the guys forms dropped but wouldn’t that put him outside the 30 and on some kind of minimum wage? Aren’t there restrictions too on how you utilise your train and trial players? Maybe Ive got that wrong but I thought it was a bit of a special category. Seems weird if we did offload Chanel Harris-Tavita and then put Ash Taylor in with the special kids group who train on different days? 😂

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
Train and trial seems whack doesn’t it? I get the guys forms dropped but wouldn’t that put him outside the 30 and on some kind of minimum wage? Aren’t there restrictions too on how you utilise your train and trial players? Maybe Ive got that wrong but I thought it was a bit of a special category. Seems weird if we did offload Chanel Harris-Tavita and then put Ash Taylor in with the special kids group who train on different days? 😂

Someone’s gunna pick Ash Taylor up so if all we offer is a train and trial then it’s not gunna be us.

Greenlite

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 11, 2021

NZWarriorsFaithful

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 24, 2020
Reactions: Greenlite

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I get the highs etc, but what is the attraction if this shit is career ending if caught, they cannot be junkies?

Bornagainwarrior

If Bunty could implement some foot work into his runs I think his yardage stats increase .. defence know when he runs it’s dead set straight so aim up.
Yeah, he always seems to be getting tackled by 3 or four guys because he's so predictable.
Could be much more effective if he works on footwork and the occasional pass.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
I get the highs etc, but what is the attraction if this shit is career ending if caught, they cannot be junkies?
Gotta be the high, remember aspirin and energy drinks when the kiwis went to the World Cup. Cocaine can only be because it’s out of the system quickly. Some use it to stay up and enjoy a night out, because they might be ready for bed by 10 just drinking.

This thread is for Warriors RECRUITMENT DISCUSSION, POSSIBLE TARGETS, HOPEFUL SIGNINGS, RECRUITMENT STRATEGY and posts relating directly to that content.

ANY offtopic chatter will be DELETED. Repeat offenders will be locked from this thread.
Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings