Recruitment 2021 Warriors Recruitment DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
If Evans gets shopped should the warriors get one of the kepu twins in the 30 so that way the other brother won't take off somewhere while on a development contract?

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Man I love the decisions this club is making. We really are in much better shape than the results show
1 year ago , they thought he was the man ( different body shape, aggressive, good Team man, experienced ) … now he’s not good enough to make the top 30?

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
1 year ago , they thought he was the man ( different body shape, aggressive, good Team man, experienced ) … now he’s not good enough to make the top 30?
I don't believe they thought he was that top class at all. A solid bench player (which he still could be without the brain snaps). Noone get's every decision right but at least they aren't going to sit there flogging a dead horse

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013

The forwards we were rolling out last year were

Burr
Blair
Harris
Tevaga
non-beastmode, tacklebot Papali'i
Jamayne Tounua-Brown
Vuniyayawa (early rounds)
Murchie
shunned and unwanted Paasi (early rounds)
Katoa
insert loan player

Evans was never a good signing, but the intention of diversifying the pack was sound. Now the pack has been transformed, which means Evans (regardless of his other dum-dum issues) is superfluous to our needs.

Especially if he is replaced by someone like Niukore.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
The forwards we were rolling out last year were

Burr
Blair
Harris
Tevaga
non-beastmode, tacklebot Papali'i
Jamayne Tounua-Brown
Vuniyayawa (early rounds)
Murchie
shunned and unwanted Paasi (early rounds)
Katoa
insert loan player

Evans was never a good signing, but the intention of diversifying the pack was sound. Now the pack has been transformed, which means Evans (regardless of his other dum-dum issues) is superfluous to our needs.

Especially if he is replaced by someone like Niukore.
With that pack/ team we came 10th!

With all our upgrades this year we came 12th.

HTF does that happen?

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
With that pack/ team we came 10th!

With all our upgrades this year we came 12th.

HTF does that happen?
I will answer my own question…

The NRL were very favourable towards us in 2020 and made sure our season didn’t turn to custard with helpful on-field decisions…

Based on the talent in the teams, I see no other reason… prove me wrong!

Geoff Public

1000 Days in Oz Tour. See NRL.COM for venue dates
Contributor
Dec 7, 2018
Auckland
We'd just been turned down by Payton on live TV. I don't know about you but I was wondering where to from here. Imo Evans was a quick morale boost.
We can't afford to have a guy in the bin and giving away penalties as often as he does and expect to challenge for the top 8.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
We'd just been turned down by Payton on live TV. I don't know about you but I was wondering where to from here. Imo Evans was a quick morale boost.
We can't afford to have a guy in the bin and giving away penalties as often as he does and expect to challenge for the top 8.
Trent Barrett
Todd Payten
Nathan Brown
Micheal Maguire
Kevin Walters

Are the coaches most likely to Fold if they can't get their teams rolling next season 😬

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
I will answer my own question…

The NRL were very favourable towards us in 2020 and made sure our season didn’t turn to custard with helpful on-field decisions…

Based on the talent in the teams, I see no other reason… prove me wrong!
Better coach

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Last time did the numbers which was around round 18ish Evans had 9.2 metres per carry
That makes him an nrl standard prop
Addin Fonua-Blake is around 9.8 and those numbers are elite
Bunts was 8.6 which is not nrl standard
And Jamayne Tounua-Brown was appalling at 7.6 so there are no surprises he wasn’t picked towards that end of the season ( he was picked but only by necessity you get my point I hope )
If Kane can sort his discipline out he is a great 4th or 5th string prop
If we are shopping him around the only thing I can see stopping him being absolutely snapped up immediately is that he is suspenddd the first 5 games of next year. 5 games is 20 percent of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings