General 2021 Warriors Preseason

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland
Awesome videos, great insight into what's going on. Good to hear the talk about culture. Sounds like they will be a cohesive group this year, hopefully they adapt well when things don't go to plan.

Also, how good - Eli Katoa leading on the clean up and helping Laurie Hale out. Dude has the makings of a champion player. If he can get some talk going, potential future captain material?

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Wellington Warrior Wellington Warrior thanks for posting those. Getting me excited for the season a 100% turn around from last year. I don't usually jump on the band wagon but I think 2021 is our year.

Still weird seeing Gus Gould in Warriors colours.

I can't remember if it was 2019 or 2020 when they had a pre season documentary. Sure it would have logistical challenges with the squad being split but this pre season would of made an interesting series with them preparing with split squads before travelling to Australia to be together and preparing for potentially another season away from New Zealand.

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Wellington Warrior Wellington Warrior thanks for posting those. Getting me excited for the season a 100% turn around from last year. I don't usually jump on the band wagon but I think 2021 is our year.

Still weird seeing Gus Gould in Warriors colours.

I can't remember if it was 2019 or 2020 when they had a pre season documentary. Sure it would have logistical challenges with the squad being split but this pre season would of made an interesting series with them preparing with split squads before travelling to Australia to be together and preparing for potentially another season away from New Zealand.
Join the club Snake

Reactions: Big_Fattz

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
This is great to see and I expect will help us with a fast start to the season.

Whether we can keep it up for the whole season will be the question

Reactions: warriorsfan92

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings