State of Origin 2021 State of Origin - Avatar Bet/Game 1

Who do you support in SOO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Switch over to the Alternative Commentary, Ben Hurley, Di Henwood and Mania Stewart are funny as ...

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
If the official line was that Origin would be refereed the same as the post Magic Round games I think that’s out the window. It’s not like there’s been serious high shots but there’s been plenty of direct contact to the head that’s been penalised a lot recently. The commentators and coverage have had there instructions from VLandys and Nine to stay away from discussing or showing it. Origins too valuable a commodity aimed at the masses to sully it with the conversation around head knocks & sin binning that dominate the week in week out coverage…

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
If the official line was that Origin would be refereed the same as the post Magic Round games I think that’s out the window. It’s not like there’s been serious high shots but there’s been plenty of direct contact to the head that’s been penalised a lot recently. The commentators and coverage have had there instructions from VLandys and Nine to stay away from discussing or showing it. Origins too valuable a commodity aimed at the masses to sully it with the conversation around head knocks & sin binning that dominate the week in week out coverage…

Personally, I’m glad this game hasn’t been ruined (yet?) by pedantic and trivial penalties.

Let the boys bang!

• Love
Reactions: AlexM
DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AVATAR BET!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings