State of Origin 2021 State of Origin - Avatar Bet/Game 1

Who do you support in SOO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AVATAR BET!
This thread doubles up as the general discussion of SOO Game 1, as well as doubling up as participants for the avatar bet.

If you vote in the poll, and your team loses, you will need to wear the avatar of choosing from the fans of the other side.

For example, if you choose QLD and they get smashed by NSW as that is the only likely option, you will need to wear an avatar chosen by fans of NSW i.e. Cockroach pissing on a Canetoad (someone please make that graphic). Fans of losing team will need to wear the avatars until game 2.

Poll closes at kickoff of Game 1.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Happy to have whatever weird, perverted avatar the Losing Never Seen Winning (what else would NSW stand for?) Fans on here might want to design because it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Have to admit I've gone Queensland as they're the last team a Warriors player played for. That's how scientific my S of O support gets: Which team has the highest number of players from my favourite NRL team? If the count's 0 on both teams, who was the last team a Warriors player played in? As I'm sure it was Lillyman and Queensland, they get my vote. Before the Warriors, I was a Raiders man so I was New South Wales all the way (Stuart, Daley, Clyde, etc), even if Queensland did have Maninga.

My Queensland support even outlasts DCE, who I normally wouldn't support...

Secretly just hoping a few Storm players have a few too painful owies to front up on Sunday.

Last edited:

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Used to go Queensland back in the day, got sick them winning to much. Go neutral these days... mostly cause it pisses off both sides supporters so much. Cheer for QLD try, get some nods of approval, cheer for NSW try both sides confused as

Used to follow qld back in the day....

But ever since living in Sydney for a couple of years - Padstow represent?!! LOL!!

NSW all the way!!!

Reactions: Bushman

roadrunner

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 7, 2016
Tauranga
Always been a canes fan as my uncle has lived in Brisbane for 20 odd years and is a league nut.He is also a diehard Bronco supporter so I've been taking the piss out of him for awhile now to even the score.Go the toads.

Reactions: Vancent

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
Only a passionate Queensland supporter because I needed a team to pick and Tallis and Lockyer were awesome.

Then when Tate became a Warrior I doubled down as if i was from that stupidly hot state.

Lets gone Queensland

DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AVATAR BET!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings